Bearden vs. LC

soccer4life

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well bearden won 6-0.

Lenior City lost Boone and a center mid named Luke both starters, but they did not play up to what they can.

Bearden played real well, they capitalized on defense and had some really good plays, one time the ball was passed wide and then the outside man crossed it to Rico who headed it into the left corner, real nice.

Good luck to Lenior City in district.

and congrats to Bearden for their great victory tonight

let's keep up the intensity now :thumb:

well bearden won 6-0.

Lenior City lost Boone and a center mid named Luke both starters, but they did not play up to what they can.

Bearden played real well, they capitalized on defense and had some really good plays, one time the ball was passed wide and then the outside man crossed it to Rico who headed it into the left corner, real nice.

let's keep up the intensity now :thumb:

Wow... Where does this put Bearden?

well bearden won 6-0.

let's keep up the intensity now :rolleyes:

Victory maybe.....Great not! This game was a total disgrace to soccer. LC, I applauded you guys for the soccer you played. True soccer players you are! Do not hold your heads low, with all the remarks being made to you from the Bearden fans...I say LC GREAT JOB! .....Always remember, "Talent wins games, but teamwork & intelligence win championships."

Victory maybe.....Great not! This game was a total disgrace to soccer. LC, I applauded you guys for the soccer you played. True soccer players you are! Do not hold your heads low, with all the remarks being made to you from the Bearden fans...I say LC GREAT JOB! .....Always remember, "Talent wins games, but teamwork & intelligence win championships."

defense wins championships... Bear Bryant won a ton of them with players that no one would confuse as "intelligent". However, I guess that depends on what your definiton of "intelligent" is... no reason to bring Bill Clinton into the arena. Players rarley disgrace a game...parents/fans do it all the time

uh it was 6-0 i believe that makes it great especially to a good team.

how can you say that it was bad because of the Bearden fans? fans do not win games,

true soccer players? ya that did not get a true shot off all night, the only time the Bearden keeper had to touch the ball was from long kicks, and they barely had possession all night my estimate would be 70%-30% in favor of Bearden. so please do not put down Bearden after their deserved win tonight.

uh it was 6-0 i believe that makes it great especially to a good team.

how can you say that it was bad because of the Bearden fans? fans do not win games,

true soccer players? ya that did not get a true shot off all night, the only time the Bearden keeper had to touch the ball was from long kicks, and they barely had possession all night my estimate would be 70%-30% in favor of Bearden. so please do not put down Bearden after their deserved win tonight.

as for "victory maybe" maybe?? it is quite clear, i guess that it is still up for debate if farragut really did beat bearden last Saturday.

well bearden won 6-0.

let's keep up the intensity now :rolleyes:

Yes, Lenoir City did not come out to play today.. this was not the normal LC at all. Boone is out for the season for tearing his ACL and Luke was out for this game because of blisters on his feet, both were important parts of the team. Also, another starting defender did not play the first half because of some circumstances and a freshman filled in his place instead.. Kevin who is an awesome keeper was injured and red carded early in the game for trying to shut up the fans who were yelling comments like "this is a blowout" "good throw-in #6" and "don't screw up again #22" (which could be heard across the field and it did not stop), which put LC down a player for the rest of the game. These comments continued throughout the entire game and distracted and angered every LC player, who would not be bothered by this?! How can anyone say that fans yelling at players wouldn't effect their game. This is dirty soccer. The Bearden team was good, I'm not saying they weren't.. but maybe the fans were actually doing more to help them win than they were on the field by taking the LC players out of their game. The actual team that was playing was not part of the problem, they were playing the game, but the fans were the ones causing the problems. I talked to the ref after half-time about why their fans weren't kicked out of the game and he told me he couldn't do it unless there was something actually threatening a player going on, which doesn't seem right to me. Our coaches warned us about rough play and the fans and their comments, but we just couldn't handle it especially without some of our talented seniors and other players. I think I speak for the whole LC team when I say that I want a rematch, without the fans playing mental games with the players. LC is better than 6-0, we beat Maryville 3-2 and lost to Farragut 1-0, we deserve a little respect even though we may be new to the district and are a small school compared to some.