LC & Bearden Game

liltrix

Whats up with this school?

I will tell you, this is a NEW SEASON & NEW TIME! Why bring last season in to this? Could you not think of anything else to bring up?? GET A LIFE BUD!

:lol: whoa easy there buddy. the kid was just confused and asked a question. the answer is no, it wasn't bearden, it was blackman. also, the past is talked about all the time on this site. are we only allowed to talk about positive things from the past? no. you guys made a mistake and you have to live with it. ive heard blackman has changed and that's great that they are headed in the right direction. that doesn't mean that what happened last year is going to be completely forgotten. maybe someday, but you dug a pretty deep hole.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

enough about preston walker no one cares about that anymore... the game is over in the past but will b remembered. LC's jv was beaten by beardens 5-0 a few weeks ago there. this past week they came here and the game was 1-0 and beardens goal was fluke and was saved but the 2 referee system couldnt see the goaline to tell if it was a goal or not

I dont know excatly what all was said but when im playing and the crowd is yelling at me... i honestly like it... i just smile and make them even more mad about what there yelling about. It fuels my game and i want to play more intense. Lenoir City needs to use this as a learing example and try to get over this one and move on. All that madders is what is happening on the field... the fans normally do not even know what they are talking about... i mean they are teenagers and if they were soccer players they would be on the field or the bench.

enough about preston walker no one cares about that anymore... the game is over in the past but will b remembered. LC's jv was beaten by beardens 5-0 a few weeks ago there. this past week they came here and the game was 1-0 and beardens goal was fluke and was saved but the 2 referee system couldnt see the goaline to tell if it was a goal or not

umm so you are saying that Lenior City plays 5 times as good at home then away?

that is kinda wierd, and you say to forget the past and then bring up a past JV GAME. that is kinda makes a contradiction there. Please stop making excuses, we know some of the fans were bad, and no one should talk to keepers i agree with that, but none of this should matter to the players at all.

you could try growing up too. just a suggestion

ok please explain to me how in any way i have acted childish.

please i really want to hear this.

here i was going to drop the whole thing and try to forget it and you insult me, to me that is childish and so is making excuses.

you have just made rude comments about people from LC and the team of LC and if u have to get on a computer to do so then u must be childish

i did not even make fun of the kid from LC with the spiked hair, i told the story how it was, can you pull out a quote of me making fun of him?

or even your team?

i do not think they are there.

and no i do not have to go behind a computer, but what am i going to do, hit up channel 10 news? how else can i relate the story? by my mind powers? sorry but i am not Professor X.

i never said make fun of... ur just rude u dont even know him or anything about him or the situation. and sayin u wish they wouldve fought so ur friend couldve won. u must not know or seen the guy but iknow him and ur comments arent true about that so jjust keep them to urself this is about the game not some fight that ALMOST happend ok