LC & Bearden Game

liltrix

i never said make fun of... ur just rude u dont even know him or anything about him or the situation. and sayin u wish they wouldve fought so ur friend couldve won. u must not know or seen the guy but iknow him and ur comments arent true about that so jjust keep them to urself this is about the game not some fight that ALMOST happend ok

i was there i know the whole situation i can go over it again maybe you should ask him. and can you please tell me how i am rude, i have a right to know maybe i can change. i never said i wish they would've fought, i said that if they did Preston would have won.

as for the fight i already said i will forget it before you called me childish and brought it up again. so ok

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who does each team play next and when? My suggestion to everyone is focus on their team, bearden needs to go out and prove they are this good, and LC can regroup and show that the game was a fluke or something. The talking about fighting or who is rude or childish is silly. Focus on the game.