Chatt-town Warriors info needed

Whoever knows anything about Chatt-town warriors, I need some contact info. I want to get them in our tourney, the Ballerz Challenge of Champions May 12-14. They have a number of players that are not well known statewide, and I really want to get them seen at the COC... Thanks in advance...

Andy Rines would know. He can be located at Heritage High School. He ran the eastern Sub-State at Maryville last weekend. I went to Friday nights games and watched the Warriors vs. Union County. It was a good game. The Warriors won by one point. They were very athletic. Didn't get to see them on Saturday.

I find this hard to believe. The Chatt team I saw beat the Cagers by 1. The Cagers beat Union by 40....Maybe they were missing some players..

The Chatt-town Warriors team beat the Cagers 2 weeks in a row. They are relatively new to each other and are still building chemistry so they have spirts of confusion sometimes that's why we have some close games to team that we shouldn't. But if you would like to contact our coach his name is Trin Suttles his number is 423.362.0591.

Edited by alwaysballin1

Whoever knows anything about Chatt-town warriors, I need some contact info. I want to get them in our tourney, the Ballerz Challenge of Champions May 12-14. They have a number of players that are not well known statewide, and I really want to get them seen at the COC... Thanks in advance...

can we have your contact info? if anyone needs to contact the chatt town warriors coach you can call 423-362-0591