Kingston vs Tyner scrimmage

TynerRamFan

...The 2006 version of the "RamTrain" may not have the skill players that you have known for the past 2-3 years but the experienced line proved that the game is won or lost in the trenches...

...Kingston was 1st on Offense with #10 at QB who marched the 'Jackets down the field basically with his arm...after completing a 25yd pass, he connected with #27(who made a one-handed catch) in the end zone...TD- Kingston

...after that it was "all RAMS"....#27(RB) runs for a 1st down...#16(QB) runs 20yds...#5(RB) makes a nifty 15yd run...#85 catches a screen for another 1st down..then #5 scores a 10 yard TD- RAMS

...Kingston's fullback(#5) went to work with a couple of 15 yard runs...on the next play the option didn't work and #27(RAMS) recovered the fumble

...Tyner's #5 catches a 35 yard pass from #1(QB)...#16 scores on a 50 yard run TD-RAMS

...Kingston changed QB"s #6 was calling the plays(don't know what happen to #10...I saw him on the sideline with the trainer/coach)...#6 has a good arm but I think the 'Jackets tried too many fade pass plays...none of them worked and the RAMS took over on downs.

...RAMS didn't move the ball well in this series, however when Kingston #6(QB) completed a pass to #27, the RAMS "D" really took over...three(3) consecutive sacks( one by #85 and 2-by #40) resulted in the RAMS final varsity touchdown drive.

...#16(QB) keeper for 30 yards and he ran again for another 30 yards...#27 punched it in from 5 yards out for TD-RAMS

...Varsity "RAMS"- 3, Kingston- 1

...the 2nd teamers both scored a TD...don't remember who scored for Kingston but for the RAMS 'props' go to #40, #8 and #1

...Good scrimmage and the weather was perfect...when the lights came on around 8pm it felt like September...can't wait for next weeks' battle in Baxter!!!

...Good scrimmage and the weather was perfect...when the lights came on around 8pm it felt like September...can't wait for next weeks' battle in Baxter!!!

You and Me both! LA is goin to be ready for tyner, this is gonna be a spring rivallary game if they keep this up! lol but tyner is a really good team to test your self against! they are just all around good! but i cant wait to see this one just keep it clean and id like to see this scrimmage every spring!

You and Me both! LA is goin to be ready for tyner, this is gonna be a spring rivallary game if they keep this up! lol but tyner is a really good team to test your self against! they are just all around good! but i cant wait to see this one just keep it clean and id like to see this scrimmage every spring!

...I see on the "Upperman" thread that this scrimmage might be moved to Friday(5th) instead of Thursday(4th)...is this true??? If so, I might need to juggle my schedule...what is the approximate starting time(CT)???