Eddie Yah

GO_DB

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its alright to start it again, as long as people keep it clean.

But without a doubt the kid is amazing, and most people should know that by now. Most of the SH games that I saw this season, he was always double-team, and how many times has he ended the game with goals, assists, or change the entire game in few minutes?? Well every game that SH ever won this season. So I personally will give him credit.

http://www.tricities.com/tristate/tri/spor...05-10-0021.html

Edited by fanatic55

its alright to start it again, as long as people keep it clean.

But without a doubt the kid is amazing, and most people should know that by now. Most of the SH games that I saw this season, he was always double-team, and how many times has he ended the game with goals, assists, or change the entire game in few minutes?? Well every game that SH ever won this season. So I personally will give him credit.

http://www.tricities.com/tristate/tri/spor...05-10-0021.html

he hasnt scored yet in district games from what i have heard

he hasnt scored yet in district games from what i have heard

What exactly are u talking about my friend? He beat you with 2 goals in regular season and if u meant district tourney; Yes, he did 2 times yesterday in the semis final. I believe you will be meeting them in the final tomorrow.. what can we expect from the Tribe? Good Luck :thumb:

What exactly are u talking about my friend? He beat you with 2 goals in regular season and if u meant district tourney; Yes, he did 2 times yesterday in the semis final. I believe you will be meeting them in the final tomorrow.. what can we expect from the Tribe? Good Luck :thumb:

you act like it was just him that beat us and it wasnt....i think eddies team is what makes him seem so good to you but tomorrow DB will play hard and wont give up w/o a fight so it should be an intense game....

you act like it was just him that beat us and it wasnt....i think eddies team is what makes him seem so good to you but tomorrow DB will play hard and wont give up w/o a fight so it should be an intense game....

One player doesn't beat a team, and I know that my friend. If u had read the post before mine, I was responding to the guy who was talkin about him not scoring. The score was 2-1, and He scored both goals. If that helps you understand what I was saying. And It will be good to see you beat them tomorrow while playing hard. Am assuming that u are #19. I'd like to see how you match up against him tomorow.

Edited by fanatic55

The only SH game he didn't start was against Mo. West on there senior night. Most of their starting line up didn't start, just in case you didn't know that. and am sure he didn't score in that game so what goal did he score on a goalie error? Wasn't the Mo west game 1-0 to Mo west? lets be real on here guys.

Without a fight, from the way it looked against south your team couldnt stay on their feet, i couldnt keep counjt of all the flopping and dives you took, and kicking the ball away in the last 10 minutes when up 3-1 sounds like a pretty scared way to play soccer, i have no respect for DB or your coach, not shaking hands with the south players after the game shows what type of man and how bad of an example you are coach, i belive i speak for all of tri-cities when i say that

Stay on those feet DB, Ill be watching

HILL 4-0

Without a fight, from the way it looked against south your team couldnt stay on their feet, i couldnt keep counjt of all the flopping and dives you took, and kicking the ball away in the last 10 minutes when up 3-1 sounds like a pretty scared way to play soccer, i have no respect for DB or your coach, not shaking hands with the south players after the game shows what type of man and how bad of an example you are coach, i belive i speak for all of tri-cities when i say that

Stay on those feet DB, Ill be watching

HILL 4-0

YEAH, YOU RIGHT DOG. HE SHOULD HAVE SHOOK HANDS WITH A TEAM THAT TOOK SEVERAL CHEAP AND UNCALLED FOR SHOTS IN THE LAST FIVE MINUTES AT HIS PLAYERS. WHAT WAS HE THINKING?

MIDTNSOCCER, I SPEAK FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN THE AMERICAN WAY OF TRUTH, JUSTICE, AND FAIRPLAY WHEN I SAY . . .

YOUR #'S BEEN CALLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by YOUR#'SBEENCALLED

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!
    • Lol when was last time they won region or got past the 3 rd round. 
    • Gravedigger gotta finish filling the hole before hitting 40 East. May need a new Yellow Shirt play signaler on the Stones. And apparently a new strength coach now. Cicadas must've got shaken out of the bushes in Donelson. Hopefully the mower man sticks around to keep DG field looking pristine. Maybe new OC can call in a favor to his PGA friends that knows a thing or two about being green during the season. The heat is on soon. Bring in the 2 way freak Iceman and cool things off. He knows a thing or 2 about wildcats. Gotta take our talents South soon for Nationals. Don't step on my blue suede shoes.