Eddie Yah

GO_DB

Without a fight, from the way it looked against south your team couldnt stay on their feet, i couldnt keep counjt of all the flopping and dives you took, and kicking the ball away in the last 10 minutes when up 3-1 sounds like a pretty scared way to play soccer, i have no respect for DB or your coach, not shaking hands with the south players after the game shows what type of man and how bad of an example you are coach, i belive i speak for all of tri-cities when i say that

Stay on those feet DB, Ill be watching

HILL 4-0

Science Hill 4

DB 3

If you are winning a game why would you dribble the ball??? Oh you wouldn't because that is putting the game at risk. They were losing and were trying to end our season because theirs was over. That is the cheapest and dirtiest team i have ever played. Their coach said vulgar things toward our team... would you shake his hand after hearing those comments... so get your facts straight be fore you talk.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So your inability to possess the ball shows your lack of skills or knowledge of the game, so trying to play it around the defense isnt better than kicking it right to them, WOW why would u dribble the ball? thats the dumbest things ive seen on here, it controls the game a whole lot better than Kicking it 70 yards down the field to the other teams defense, learn the game boys, and i kno akhumu, he's not one to put down other players, maybe u where mistaken him for your own coach, cause it almost sounds like he hates his players the way he talks to you from the sideline ...MY facts are straight

So your inability to possess the ball shows your lack of skills or knowledge of the game, so trying to play it around the defense isnt better than kicking it right to them, WOW why would u dribble the ball? thats the dumbest things ive seen on here, it controls the game a whole lot better than Kicking it 70 yards down the field to the other teams defense, learn the game boys, and i kno akhumu, he's not one to put down other players, maybe u where mistaken him for your own coach, cause it almost sounds like he hates his players the way he talks to you from the sideline ...MY facts are straight

heres a straight fact.... DB scored 3, while south, on the other hand only scored one, leavin Dobyns-Bennett as the victor... :D

Edited by DB_TRIBE_19

Hey MiddleTNSoccer, I was at the DB vs. South game and i noticed that South was playing very dirty. I am pretty sure that DB's coach didnt want his players hurt before the big Science Hill game. That is why they played it past south's defense, plus it wasted time. Yes you are probably right when you say akumu is not one to put players down. However how do you know about how DB's coach acts--for all you know he could be trying to motivate his players. Oh yes one more thing-- dont assume anything or bad mouth a coach unless you know the full story behind his reasons.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!
    • Lol when was last time they won region or got past the 3 rd round. 
    • Gravedigger gotta finish filling the hole before hitting 40 East. May need a new Yellow Shirt play signaler on the Stones. And apparently a new strength coach now. Cicadas must've got shaken out of the bushes in Donelson. Hopefully the mower man sticks around to keep DG field looking pristine. Maybe new OC can call in a favor to his PGA friends that knows a thing or two about being green during the season. The heat is on soon. Bring in the 2 way freak Iceman and cool things off. He knows a thing or 2 about wildcats. Gotta take our talents South soon for Nationals. Don't step on my blue suede shoes.