3 AAA

Vegas24

Powell eliminated Halls. Can't remember the score but it did go extra innings. Karns beat Central 1-0 in 7 innings. Very good game that could have gone either way.

Tomorrow, Central and Halls will play at 6 with the winner facing Karns at 8. If Central should beat Powell and Karns, then another game will be played (on Friday I think).

Powell eliminated Halls. Can't remember the score but it did go extra innings. Karns beat Central 1-0 in 7 innings. Very good game that could have gone either way.

Tomorrow, Central and Halls will play at 6 with the winner facing Karns at 8. If Central should beat Powell and Karns, then another game will be played (on Friday I think).

Halls was eliminated by Powell in the bottom of the 9th inning by an error from Halls. ;)

Central and Karns played a great game but Karns scored in the top of the 7th inning. Central will play Powell tonight at 6:00. Some Powell folks said that is the only game tonight. Whichever team wins tonight will have to beat Karns twice for the Championship.

Edited by devsrev

Halls was eliminated by Powell in the bottom of the 9th inning by an error from Halls. :ph34r:

Central and Karns played a great game but Karns scored in the top of the 7th inning. Central will play Powell tonight at 6:00. Some Powell folks said that is the only game tonight. Whichever team wins tonight will have to beat Karns twice for the Championship.

Not the only game. The winner of Central/Powell will then play again at 8 in the district championship. If needed their would be a friday game at 6.

Not the only game. The winner of Central/Powell will then play again at 8 in the district championship. If needed their would be a friday game at 6.

Thursday night's 3AAA tournament results:

Central defeated Powell, 1-0 in 9 innings. Central advanced to play Karns in the championship game in which Karns defeated Central by a score of 10-2.

Next week's regional tournament:

Karns (District 3AAA tournament champions) will host Heritage (District 4AAA tournament runners-up) on Monday.

Farragut (District 4AAA tournament champions) will host Central (District 3AAA tournament runners-up) on Monday.

Which girls were selected to the All-Tournament team?

I know most of them but not all of them but here are the ones I can remember:

Tournament MVP Jessica Dillon of Karns

All Tourny Team:

Kandice Irwin Central

Brittany Webb Central

Ashley Rutledge Central

Tia Blosser Karns

Lauren Varsalona Karns

Sarah Sutphin Powell

Sasha Russell Halls

There was another player from Karns and another one from Powell. Sorry girls I am getting old and I can't seem to remember who else made All Tourny players. If anyone else knows please include their names.