Dobyns-Bennett VS. Science Hill !

fanatic55

When i hit the goalie why didn't u bother to say from what angel it was? I m not gonna sit here and make excuses for myself all the matters is our team. But if u want to criticise good oportunities go to ur Star player how he missed the PK.

you never answerd what angel it was that got in your way of the shot... maybe we should make a new movie called angels in the midfield

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Number8

you never answerd what angel it was that got in your way of the shot... maybe we should make a new movie called angels in the midfield

I have no clue what u r talkin about, but ur season is gonna be over this week so it is all good.

Wow u sure put a lot of effort into tracking my post down. And i got to say u do a good job.

Dude - he's tryin to help you out here. Tone it down. Take a few pointers from your teammate, Chigazzi on how to post and make your point without making enemies. Either way the season is almost over and you have certainly added spice and color to CoachT.

Edited by soccer67

I have no clue what u r talkin about, but ur season is gonna be over this week so it is all good.

your right.. it is all good... cuz that means going to the lake every day and not having to worry about being late to practice or worrying about what to eat and drink

Guest Number8

your right.. it is all good... cuz that means going to the lake every day and not having to worry about being late to practice or worrying about what to eat and drink

;) dude i just said it so u guys would step it up and give MW a heck of a game. U don't go into a game with the idea that u r goin to lose. that would only mean that u have already lost the game before it even started. u guys are not just representing ur school, u r representing Destrict 1. good luck and don't take everything i say too personal ;)

Guest Number8

Dude - he's tryin to help you out here. Tone it down. Take a few pointers from your teammate, Chigazzi on how to post and make your point without making enemies. Either way the season is almost over and you have certainly added spice and color to CoachT.

;) it is all fun and good. i don't need advise from anyone. on coachT needed a lil trash talkin, and not always "i hope we can get a win against ur team" and more like "we gonna win". and at the end it is all good.

;) it is all fun and good. i don't need advise from anyone. on coachT needed a lil trash talkin, and not always "i hope we can get a win against ur team" and more like "we gonna win". and at the end it is all good.

It's alright to be confident, but bad to be too cocky. I understand your confident in your team, but you Number8 shouldn't be talkin trash like you do on here. You are not helping your team by doing so. I've seen a whole lot of SH games, and theres good reasons to be confident, but no reason to talk that much trash.

Guest Number8

It's alright to be confident, but bad to be too cocky. I understand your confident in your team, but you Number8 shouldn't be talkin trash like you do on here. You are not helping your team by doing so. I've seen a whole lot of SH games, and theres good reasons to be confident, but no reason to talk that much trash.

U call it whatever u want, but let me tell u one thing...At The End, ALL This WILL NOT MATTER. no one is gonna remember me or anyone else on this site, everyone moves on with their lives. u think in 5 years someone is gonna remember NUMBER8...lol no.

Oh and thanks for taking time to watch our games.

:ph34r: it is all fun and good. i don't need advise from anyone. on coachT needed a lil trash talkin, and not always "i hope we can get a win against ur team" and more like "we gonna win". and at the end it is all good.

Oh. OK - then keep it up and keep us all entertained.