Cookeville v. Blackman

pinktiger

Hi everyone. I'm new here. The reason I joined was to say a few things about last nights game. I was going to post in the other post but it was locked...so I couldn't.

First off-I'm just a players girlfriend and I don't know a whole lot about soccer (which is bad cause he's a captain...) but a few things needed to be said about the game. I know someone is going to come back with, "Shut up-you don't know anything." "You only go to see your boyfriend play so shut up...." but whatever.

Both teams played very well. That was the most intense game I have ever seen and will never forget it. I missed my curfew just to see that game but it was totally worth it. My favorite part was when #10 decided to flick the crowd off...the got red carded for it. Nice job buddy...way to use your head. Huge thanks to our SRO-saved me the trouble of beating the "gangsta" up. haha

A note to "soccer_is_life"--honey...you need to use your spell check. And if you can't find another way to insult someone other than saying, "You probably have never been on a court/field...blahblahblah." then stop posting. You are the bitter one, not us. We didn't lose a good goalie, we gained one. Our team actually LIKES our goalie. Rumor has it you're not the team favorite. The reason Taylor is such an amazing goalie is because he listens and gets along with the team. He would never quit because he "wasn't getting the respect he deserved." <puke>

Note to BigGExpress. Very nice words of wisdom. Everyone needs to learn to lose with class but it's hard. Losing stinks. The sports I'm in...we've never really "lost"...I'm not sure if you can really. Yeah, there's last place but it's not like soccer or football. Coach T shouldn't be about picking a fight or getting rid of dirty laundry but I think it's a good place for "the boys" to let other teams know how what they're thinking (I'm trying not to sounds like a girl). In twenty years, none of this will matter. Well...I'll always remember this game but not what people said on Coach T. No one will win on this site-it's not a game boys. So let it go. There's no red cards, no Hank (worst ref EVER!!), no mommy's to cry to TSSAA...so let it go. Say what needs to be said and that's it. Paul...we are glad you left-I'm not going to lie. But you know it...all of Cookeville knows it..it's out in the open so let it go. You made the decision, not us.

This will probably be my only post because I just wanted to get that out there. Again, I know I'm only a girlfriend but I know a little bit about what went on last night. Both teams played a great game. That would have made an AWESOME state finals game. Someone probably would have had a heartattack. Three of our girls almost peed on themselves last night. There were not potty breaks because no one wanted to miss a second of the game. So congrats to both teams-Blackman for keeping us on our toes...and to Cookeville, for knocking Blackman off theirs (haha).

Let's go CAVS!!

Edited by pinktiger

Blackman lost. Why is this a big deal.

It's a big deal for Cookeville because Paul was our goalie at the end of last year. Then he transferred to Blackman because he "wasn't getting the respect he deserved." He isn't really a team player. Some of the moms were talking and said Blackman doesn't like him very much either. It was such a huge deal to us because he thought he was better than we were and moved but we ended up beating him anyway. His mom is just a nuts as he is about soccer. Some people just shouldn't reproduce...

Does that answer your question? You've probably never been put in this situation before so it might be hard to understand. I'm not trying to belittle you..you just have to be part of Cookeville to understand. We had a traitor in our midst and totally kicked his butt.

It's a big deal for Cookeville because Paul was our goalie at the end of last year. Then he transferred to Blackman because he "wasn't getting the respect he deserved." He isn't really a team player. Some of the moms were talking and said Blackman doesn't like him very much either. It was such a huge deal to us because he thought he was better than we were and moved but we ended up beating him anyway. His mom is just a nuts as he is about soccer. Some people just shouldn't reproduce...

Does that answer your question? You've probably never been put in this situation before so it might be hard to understand. I'm not trying to belittle you..you just have to be part of Cookeville to understand. We had a traitor in our midst and totally kicked his butt.

if i wasn't any good then why are you so upset that i left?