AA, 1, 2, 3, 4

tnvol63

Let me ask you this the call where #12 from Unicoi hit the ball and running to first base and the umpire called her out when it was on the news last night her foot was there before the ball even a parent from the Rutledge side came up to the concession stand and making small talk even said that was a bad call.... Bad calls go both ways.... It is sad when the fans have to get in the middle.... I agree the game should be played on the field and by the girls ONLY....

FINALLY, SOMEONE ELSE WHO WAS WATCHING THE GAME. EXACTLY THE SAME THING. BAD CALL AND SHE WAS SAFE. THE DIFFERENCE WAS UNICOI DIDN'T HAVE RUNNERS ON SECOND AND THIRD THAT COULD SCORE. THAT DOESN'T QUITE EVEN THINGS OUT. AGAIN YOU ARE CORRECT. RIGHT HERE IS WHERE WE CAN PLAY OUT OUR THOUGHTS AND FRUSTRATIONS, BUT NOT ON THE OUTFIELD FENCE AND BEHIND THE BACKSTOP. FANS WERE IN THE MIDDLE AND AROUND THE FENCE AS WELL. I'M GLAD YOU AGREE WITH ME. FINALLY!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FINALLY, SOMEONE ELSE WHO WAS WATCHING THE GAME. EXACTLY THE SAME THING. BAD CALL AND SHE WAS SAFE. THE DIFFERENCE WAS UNICOI DIDN'T HAVE RUNNERS ON SECOND AND THIRD THAT COULD SCORE. THAT DOESN'T QUITE EVEN THINGS OUT. AGAIN YOU ARE CORRECT. RIGHT HERE IS WHERE WE CAN PLAY OUT OUR THOUGHTS AND FRUSTRATIONS, BUT NOT ON THE OUTFIELD FENCE AND BEHIND THE BACKSTOP. FANS WERE IN THE MIDDLE AND AROUND THE FENCE AS WELL. I'M GLAD YOU AGREE WITH ME. FINALLY!

The only thing I dont agree with you is when you talk about the fans not all fans are alike.... Dont judge everybody by the way that some other people act.... I have nothing against Rutledge or any of the parents or fans for that matter we played against some of the players in summer ball.... Yes the Boys in Blue make bad calls but when you get on here and start the home cookin crap.... Alot of the players get on here and read this stuff some of it may be from players dont know.... I cant help what some fans say but you get that every where you go.... As far as parking in the out field they have done that for years nothing wrong with that yes talking to the players is I dont they should do that.... Long story I know....

That ^ is rather amusing. Yes the game will be held on Saturday at 4:30 on Lady Devil Diamond. A big crowd would be nice to see. Just try not to be so...oh what was it? Redneck :D

Hey Hardball I'll tell you what. We'll scratch Agitator's name off of the invitation for Covered Bridge Days if you'll do the same for the Apple Festival! The nerve of that guy calling us Rednecks! :blink:

Good Luck!

Don't just be proud - be thankful!

The only thing I dont agree with you is when you talk about the fans not all fans are alike.... Dont judge everybody by the way that some other people act.... I have nothing against Rutledge or any of the parents or fans for that matter we played against some of the players in summer ball.... Yes the Boys in Blue make bad calls but when you get on here and start the home cookin crap.... Alot of the players get on here and read this stuff some of it may be from players dont know.... I cant help what some fans say but you get that every where you go.... As far as parking in the out field they have done that for years nothing wrong with that yes talking to the players is I dont they should do that.... Long story I know....

Softballfever, you have my apologies. I am sure not all Unicoi fans are alike. I had the privilege of talking with some of them Wednesday night at the game. It is a shame when a few bad apples spoil the whole basket. Didn't mean to get so carried away that I lumped everyone in the same basket. I'll say it again, the Lady Blue Devils are a good team and played a good game. Regardless of what happend on the field and the final score Unicoi and Rutledge both have some good fans, and some who should stay home - or go to a game somewhere else. Good luck to the Ladies wherever the tournament takes them! Born to Agitate and love every minute of it! Got several of you on this one!

You talk about how bad our fans were...but what about YOU?

Enough is enough. That game is over.

I'm a good fan. I bring my talk here. Game over!

Hey Hardball I'll tell you what. We'll scratch Agitator's name off of the invitation for Covered Bridge Days if you'll do the same for the Apple Festival! The nerve of that guy calling us Rednecks! :D

Good Luck!

Don't just be proud - be thankful!

I'll take it back. Takes one to know one. Put me back on the invitation list!

Softballfever, you have my apologies. I am sure not all Unicoi fans are alike. I had the privilege of talking with some of them Wednesday night at the game. It is a shame when a few bad apples spoil the whole basket. Didn't mean to get so carried away that I lumped everyone in the same basket. I'll say it again, the Lady Blue Devils are a good team and played a good game. Regardless of what happend on the field and the final score Unicoi and Rutledge both have some good fans, and some who should stay home - or go to a game somewhere else. Good luck to the Ladies wherever the tournament takes them! Born to Agitate and love every minute of it! Got several of you on this one!

Thanks.... Yes two very good teams.... Good luck with Gibbs.... If we can get by Alcoa maybe we will see each other at state, if so we will look each other up and sit together(maybe)....

Thanks.... Yes two very good teams.... Good luck with Gibbs.... If we can get by Alcoa maybe we will see each other at state, if so we will look each other up and sit together(maybe)....

It's a date. I'll bring the tobacco and you bring the Campbell's Soup can to spit in. Hopefully we WILL see each other in Murfreesboro, and show Middle and West what good teams we have up here in the East. Good luck Lady Blue Devils! Agitating no more on this one. I'm done!