Perry County Vikings

I read alot of your posts for this past season. Who the crap do you think you are??? Obviously NOBODY!!! Did your team win a championship this year?? Who do you think you are wishing PC doesnt win a game?? Thats some sportsmanship let me tell ya. You are by far the most ignorant idiot player I have ever met. Actually almost all of collinwood is, let me repeat this almost. PC has no class my as$ !!!!!!!!! Look just because you have a problem with PC because who knows why doesnt mean you have to tear them down to nothing.

I remember playing your sorry excuse for a football team a few years ago. Sportsmanship you rednecks dont even know how to say it or come close to spelling it. Your football team was a dirty team. Grabbing players private areas punching them when their down and even standing on their chin. Trust me I have the scars. We of course retaleated almost causing the ref to stop the scrimmage. Your QB at the time even agreed with me after a week or two. Ya'll thought you were the best that year because ya'll had beaten some good teams and gotton far in the playoffs but half of your team was on steriods I know for a fact!!!!!!!No B.S, I know saw it with my own eyes, one of your players buying it, it was one of my cousins.

I swear if you ever write another stupid remark about PC you will be the one looking like a complete idiot as usually because what does your team do? Lose just like PC you may have a better season but untill you win a championship you have NO ROOM NO BRAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace FOOL

Edited by truefootballplayer2006

I read alot of your posts for this past season. Who the crap do you think you are??? Obviously NOBODY!!! Did your team win a championship this year?? Who do you think you are wishing PC doesnt win a game?? Thats some sportsmanship let me tell ya. You are by far the most ignorant idiot player I have ever met. Actually almost all of collinwood is, let me repeat this almost. PC has no class my as$ !!!!!!!!! Look just because you have a problem with PC because who knows why doesnt mean you have to tear them down to nothing.

I remember playing your sorry excuse for a football team a few years ago. Sportsmanship you rednecks dont even know how to say it or come close to spelling it. Your football team was a dirty team. Grabbing players private areas punching them when their down and even standing on their chin. Trust me I have the scars. We of course retaleated almost causing the ref to stop the scrimmage. Your QB at the time even agreed with me after a week or two. Ya'll thought you were the best that year because ya'll had beaten some good teams and gotton far in the playoffs but half of your team was on steriods I know for a fact!!!!!!!No B.S, I know saw it with my own eyes, one of your players buying it, it was one of my cousins.

I swear if you ever write another stupid remark about PC you will be the one looking like a complete idiot as usually because what does your team do? Lose just like PC you may have a better season but untill you win a championship you have NO ROOM NO BRAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard they are interviewing the OC from Sycamore. I believe he is from Ohio and has some experience. Sounds like it would be a good hire. What do you all here?

Peace FOOL

Steroids, sucker punches, grabbing privates. Thats the most rediculous thing I have ever heard.

Stop crying because MeanGreen got under your skin. That was his goal, and obviously it worked.

To call Collinwoods players a " sorry excuse for a football team ", is not a good idea. If PC had played as a team and worked as hard as Cwood then the Vikes would have won a few games. I saw you guys fall apart when you played Collinwood. We made some good plays and you all started turning and pointing fingers at each other with your heads down.

• 2 months later...

Peace FOOL

Cry , Cry , Cry! :huh: get over it your team was horrible this year. And if we were a sorry excuse for a football team, then what does that make perry co? And i will write all the remarks i want to about perry co and there is nothing you can do about it. As 4 this season i will place a bet with you that my boys beat the crap out of yall again. How bout it? :thumb:

Peace FOOL

Very classy post. You sure are proving them wrong when they say PC has no class. :thumb: