Brentwood and Hendersonville Win

ETSU_BucSoccerFan

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Middle Tennessee is going home early, just like last year right? Fact is, the power has drifted over to Middle Tennessee in HS and club. Most of the club state championships were won by Nashville area teams last year.

Bearden and Hendersonville game last year was a good one, but Hendersonville did not play very well, while I had heard Bearden had one of their best games and lost. How can you say things without basing any facts, middle tennessee is dominant part of the state these days, and in a few years maybe it will shift to another part, this happens every few years.

is this directed to me? i believe it is so..

firstly last year has nothing to do with anything because it is a new year and anything can happen, if the year before had anything to do with it then farragut would not have went home the first round last year becasue the year before they were state champions.

secondly, you heard that Bearden had one of their best games and hendersonville had a bad one? and?

Bearden had two break aways that game that were missed and a ball across the six with the goalie out of position, the ball was kicked over the goal by a Bearden freshman, and their first goal by Daniel Kelly was a terrible shot that bobbled in our keepers arm, who just missed an easy pick-up.

all these are facts, where are yours? how can you tell me to post facts and show none yourself?

the power does not shift every few years, that does not even comply, the power is up for any one at any time.

umm in the 89's (sophmore's and juniors) club state was won by Diadora Impact coming from none other than Knoxville, mostly Farragut.

Im aware 89 Impact won club state, they are one of the only knox teams to win. They are a good team no doubt. TNFC 88 89 90 are all top teams and will all win state this year. 89 has 3 u18 national team players so I dont think you have to worry about Impact winning this year.

I dont care about Bearden and Hendersonville from last year im not affiliated with either, Hendersonville may have gotten lucky whatever, Brentwood got lucky against Hendersonville in the final also, so what, results are what count. There is NO WAY brentwood and hendersonville both lose in the first round, maybe one of them, maybe none, but not both, you can bet the mortgage on that.