Hume-Fogg Softball

zachsdad

Ladies-

I know the season didn't end as we had dreamed, but I wanted to publicly say how proud I am of each and everyone of you. You competed with courage, heart, and determination. You handled the pressures of going to an academic magnet school with no complaints (well maybe a few). You pulled for your teammates and really worked as a team.

To the Seniors:

Megan- Dallas has no idea what is about to happen to their city. Take it easy on them and remember it is the heart of Bush country.

Dianna- You took the brunt of my screaming this year, but I was so proud of you at the State. Take care of Carly next year.

Carly- What can I say. It was a priviledge to sit on the bucket these last two years. Thank you.

To the underclassmen-

You have the responsibility to live up to the legacy left to you. Work hard this summer and you can do it again next year.

Just remember what you accomplished this year.

First regular season District Championship.

First District Tournament Championship.

First State Tournament win.

First in the hearts of your fans.

From Good to Great in one season!

May God bless all of you,

Bob

HFA,

I know the hurt is strong this morning. Believe it or not, it should be.

Only when you commit your all, do you suffer so when life hands you defeat. The multitude hide from the hurt in mediocrity....the bold individual offers her heart and soul in the quest for the extraordinary. Your pain today is testimony to your boldness, bravery, and fortitude.

Carly, Dianna, Megan,

Carry the lessons you have learned at HFA, both on and off the field, with you into the world. Always give it your all. I promise an interesting and rewarding life!

To next years HFA warriors,

Look to the example these three have given. Strive to attain their grace. You have the tools, and talents to create your own epic.

HFA parents,

Job well done!!! You and I know, you are a big part of what makes HFA the special place it is!

Coach Bryant

P.S.

Thanks for letting me be a small (no pun intended) part of this adventure. :thumb:

All i can say is Great Job Knights.

we accomplished our goals and although we didn't advance farther... i am so incredibly proud of all of you. Our team has made such a great TRANSITION from last year...almost getting past Station Camp to get out of "this freakin district"..

and now we made it to state!

I am so happy and privileged to be a part of this team. Thank you to all of the parents and fans (Robbie, Kenzie, Logan, Andrew)... and more. you guys ROCK

Thank you seniors for stickin it out- and almost sacrificing your graduation.

Carly, Diana, and Megan- you are so strong, and i know that it will flow over into everthing you do!

Have fun in Knoxville and Dallas!

Great job Knights. You are determined and strong!

Thanks Bob Hill and Caldwell... (even through all the fights)... thanks!

and... Thanks Sarah. For the support, and the cookies!

I LOVE YOU ALL!

We'll be back next year!

Diana- #11