Who do you think the top 15u aau teams are in the state?

I feel 15u has a very strong age group for tennessee. A lot of talent and potential. but who does everyone feel the top teams are?

Memphis Bellevue War Eagles are clearly the best without question. The TN Tigers are the second best team. Past that, it is pretty much up for grabs.

Memphis Bellevue War Eagles are clearly the best without question. The TN Tigers are the second best team. Past that, it is pretty much up for grabs.

I have to agree with your assessment. I have had the opportunity to see most of the top 15U teams play and the War Eagles are in a league by themselves in first with the Tigers in a league by themselves in second. I saw the War Eagles handle with relative ease very good 16U teams Team Melo, SYF Players, and the Tennessee Travelers at the Nike Memorial Day Classic this past weekend. I believe they ended up as runner-up in the 16U division at this tournament which is a great accomplishment for a 15U squad.

The War Eagles are obviously very talented, and I was also very impressed with their coaching. They play very well together.

I have to agree with your assessment. I have had the opportunity to see most of the top 15U teams play and the War Eagles are in a league by themselves in first with the Tigers in a league by themselves in second. I saw the War Eagles handle with relative ease very good 16U teams Team Melo, SYF Players, and the Tennessee Travelers at the Nike Memorial Day Classic this past weekend. I believe they ended up as runner-up in the 16U division at this tournament which is a great accomplishment for a 15U squad.

The War Eagles are obviously very talented, and I was also very impressed with their coaching. They play very well together.

Both they and the Tigers have been together a while and it definitely shows. That chemistry is something that is huge in the summer.

SE Elite u 15s played first tournament last weekend in Cincinnati. They won fifteen-year-old division no close games. They played in the 17s also and finished second to a strong 17-year-old team out of Evansville, In. The Elite will play YBOA nationals and the Main Event in Vegas. They will also play in Carl Reed tournament at the end of summer in Nashville.

SE Elite u 15s played first tournament last weekend in Cincinnati. They won fifteen-year-old division no close games. They played in the 17s also and finished second to a strong 17-year-old team out of Evansville, In. The Elite will play YBOA nationals and the Main Event in Vegas. They will also play in Carl Reed tournament at the end of summer in Nashville.

why are they just now playing their first event? who from TN is on the roster?