cookeville football

bigcav1

Do we not have a football team because i see alot of talk about coffee county and cumberland county.give us just a little credit for what we have done.everyone talks about riverdale and teams from its division.but for 2 years its been riverdale we did not beat.everyone else we took care of.what does it take to be called a good team.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like the august 18th match up between ooltewah should decide on the outcome of the cavs season. unlike last year, both teams are very young and should be interesting to see how this game turns out. the owls smaller than last season but are loaded with speed. the owls defensive line should lead to many victories this season, arguably one of the best defensive line in east tennessee.

looks like the august 18th match up between ooltewah should decide on the outcome of the cavs season. unlike last year, both teams are very young and should be interesting to see how this game turns out. the owls smaller than last season but are loaded with speed. the owls defensive line should lead to many victories this season, arguably one of the best defensive line in east tennessee.

Should be another great game. Good luck to both teams.

Edited by wingman10

The ooltewah game should be a good one both teams have good defenses and both have good coaches.we will see about cookevilles offense.its the first game of the season should be a good one.

ya'll stay with me here on this one. Cookeville having lost 30 some odd seniors may not be able to field a team capable of playing in classI or II cause you know they only start seniors so we have no experience and little talent and are always considered lucky with a great coach OR Cookeville gets little respect and overlooked which is good for us bad for the media we might have another really good football team that's willing to line up and play smashmouth ball with anybody we don't care what you say. Let's just play football !!!! GO CAVS!!!!!!!!!!!

ya'll stay with me here on this one. Cookeville having lost 30 some odd seniors may not be able to field a team capable of playing in classI or II cause you know they only start seniors so we have no experience and little talent and are always considered lucky with a great coach OR Cookeville gets little respect and overlooked which is good for us bad for the media we might have another really good football team that's willing to line up and play smashmouth ball with anybody we don't care what you say. Let's just play football !!!! GO CAVS!!!!!!!!!!!

oldred i could not have said it better just line up and knock them down and earn are respect thats what cookeville football is about

i don't think anyone is dissrespecting cookeville coach j had done an amazing job up there and i think you will continue to have a strong program

Yes...Region 3 is fortunate to have coaches such as Coach Joslin and Coach Thompson. Sad that the region no longer has Coach Mantooth. He is a class act. Coach Wattenbarger will also be missed.