TSSAA VS BRENTWOOD

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That might be the dumbest post I have ever seen on this site.

I suppose you have "anything of value to post"? Obviously not or you would have had something to respond other than an ignorant cheap shot....say what you have to say if you have anything of value??? I'll put the validity of my post and my IQ up against any clown hiding behind a mask!

Edited by flashgordon

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose you have "anything of value to post"? Obviously not or you would have had something to respond other than an ignorant cheap shot....say what you have to say if you have anything of value??? I'll put the validity of my post and my IQ up against any clown hiding behind a mask!

Your fanciful post speculating about Bass, Berry and Sims' billing and collection methodology indicates an IQ similar to room termperature.

Your fanciful post speculating about Bass, Berry and Sims' billing and collection methodology indicates an IQ similar to room termperature.

I didn't mention the names ...you did. I was not salmming any one in particular just stating the facts as everyone knows them. I will guarantee the billing or at least the collection of the billing will difer depending upon who is paying....and you must live in a pretty hot sauna! I still haven't seen any value from your response...obviously you have nothing to add on point....just berate others......try addressing the topic!

I didn't mention the names ...you did. I was not salmming any one in particular just stating the facts as everyone knows them. I will guarantee the billing or at least the collection of the billing will difer depending upon who is paying....and you must live in a pretty hot sauna! I still haven't seen any value from your response...obviously you have nothing to add on point....just berate others......try addressing the topic!

You have no idea what you're talking about but it doesn't seem to stop you. It's no secret BB&S is BA's attorneys. It's in the public domain. Unless you're privy to confidential client/attorney arrangements between BB&S and BA your statement, "just stating the facts as everyone knows them" demonstrates speculation stated as fact. And I "guarantee" that you don't know these arrangements and have no way of knowing them. The "topic" was ignorant speculation on your part. I suppose I could let it your inane speculation be but it was just too stupid to let it lie there unchallenged. This isn't a tort where some sleazy plaintiffs attorney (sorry for the redundancy) hopes for jackpot justice through a jury awarding a huge punitive judgement. This is a commercial suit that BB&S took on like any other commercial suit its involved in. They're not incurring thousands of hours of professional time on the mere hope they'll prevail. The TSSAA's attorneys haven't been working betting on the come. BB&S hasn't either.

Edited by uncfan13

Now why bring up Father Ryan in this conversation? Father Ryan Is a catholic school and anyone can go there for a price. So why are they being mentioned?

Huh! Don't be so touchy. You know that all Italians are in the Mafia similar to the way that flashgordon is "stating the facts as everyone knows them". And by the way since I'm dealing with the PC police here's the quote from the original offender, "cbg @ Jul 21 2006 - 06:48 AM) * Has Coach Flatt and Brentwood Academy secured the services of "Guidos Collection Agency" to vist Uncle Ronnie about paying the TSSAA's debt?"

By the way are you related to the Hubbuchs from Chattanooga, they're a great Mick family.

Now why bring up Father Ryan in this conversation? Father Ryan Is a catholic school and anyone can go there for a price. So why are they being mentioned?

Huh! Don't be so touchy. You know that all Italians are in the Mafia similar to the way that flashgordon is "stating the facts as everyone knows them". And by the way since I'm dealing with the PC police here's the quote from the original offender, "cbg @ Jul 21 2006 - 06:48 AM) * Has Coach Flatt and Brentwood Academy secured the services of "Guidos Collection Agency" to vist Uncle Ronnie about paying the TSSAA's debt?"

By the way are you related to the Hubbuchs from Chattanooga, they're a great Mick family.

Edited by uncfan13

Yes I am related to the Family.Which ones do you know?

You have no idea what you're talking about but it doesn't seem to stop you. It's no secret BB&S is BA's attorneys. It's in the public domain. Unless you're privy to confidential client/attorney arrangements between BB&S and BA your statement, "just stating the facts as everyone knows them" demonstrates speculation stated as fact. And I "guarantee" that you don't know these arrangements and have no way of knowing them. The "topic" was ignorant speculation on your part. I suppose I could let it your inane speculation be but it was just too stupid to let it lie there unchallenged. This isn't a tort where some sleazy plaintiffs attorney (sorry for the redundancy) hopes for jackpot justice through a jury awarding a huge punitive judgement. This is a commercial suit that BB&S took on like any other commercial suit its involved in. They're not incurring thousands of hours of professional time on the mere hope they'll prevail. The TSSAA's attorneys haven't been working betting on the come. BB&S hasn't either.

right twit....I'm sure the BA attorneys will receive the exact same amount win or lose. I never said anything underhanded was happening here..just business. The point is that the facts of the case are mute...it is all about who pays the bill now....and that is not speculation...To be honest...I care less if it bankrupts them both...too much of this was about 2 egos....and by the way YOU ARE NOT AND NEVER WILL BE PRIVY TO MY KNOWLEDGE OR SOURCES....

Edited by flashgordon