LEWIS CO.

dawgsfan71

lewis county is way too thin at running back to compete with the mighty Bulldogs! from what i have been told, the panthers only have eleven running backs and that will not be enough once coach sharp runs them through the marathon before the game!

they might not win but they will be well conditioned. be at Panther stadium at 3:30 on friday for pregame warmups... HA!

what about Hatton is he going to get the ball the usual 30 carries?

I heard Hatton is pretty banged up after the last 2 scrimmages, rumor is that he has not practiced since the injury at Bruceton, I think the Jr. will start in his place and Hatton might get 10 carries total(my sources tell me). Most of those in the first quarter.

I think the HC might get 2 in a row... I think they will wear LC down and they will have more depth in the 2nd half.

I heard Hatton is pretty banged up after the last 2 scrimmages, rumor is that he has not practiced since the injury at Bruceton, I think the Jr. will start in his place and Hatton might get 10 carries total(my sources tell me). Most of those in the first quarter.

I think the HC might get 2 in a row... I think they will wear LC down and they will have more depth in the 2nd half.

If Hatton doesn't play, there are 11 more tail backs waiting in line, HC will have its work cut out for them if they intend to wear them all down. Never have seen LC with this much depth at every position B)

Edited by chucky