White Co Football

Whats your opinion on this years team, players and coaches this year?

Are we ready for a tough tough season this year?

Who are our star/key players this year?

I know alot you still look at the past and always seem to bring it up and compare every team on the field to years before. The only way I believe that this will change is if we start fresh and support this team and coaches 100%. I believe this group has what it takes to compete in every game. Remember the past is the PAST and we cant change it nor should we want to. Lets use it as a learning experience and move on. We have great fans and great kids and our coaches are really starting to show what they can do. I believe this program is on its way up while alot of programs around us (Cookeville) are heading in opposite directions. We are a better TEAM than last year, thats all we need to do is get better every year.

Whats YOUR opinion? SOUND OFF White County Warriors :thumb:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares about white county sports. They are garbage.

i wish u would just shut up man .You must rly stink at sports to hate ours so much :thumb:. And for cookeville sports there all just little spoiled rich kids that allways get what they want and for once your not gonna get something u want :ph34r:

spoiled rich kids that allways get what they want and for once your not gonna get something u want :ph34r:

You must be talking about some other cookeville. Everyone on that team, well, most of them are a bunch of farm boys.

Stop with the negativity. As a cookeville fan, and an upper cumberland fan, I will be pulling for all teams in the area this year. Good luck to all.

Fuggly63......in disguise :thumb:

You must be talking about some other cookeville. Everyone on that team, well, most of them are a bunch of farm boys.

Stop with the negativity. As a cookeville fan, and an upper cumberland fan, I will be pulling for all teams in the area this year. Good luck to all.

Fuggly63......in disguise :lol:

I wish I could believe you but I have seen your other posts and you are very negative about White Co and quit trying to play all high and mighty. WC is no longer going to go quietly while cookeville tries to talk crap year after year. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

I wish I could believe you but I have seen your other posts and you are very negative about White Co and quit trying to play all high and mighty. WC is no longer going to go quietly while cookeville tries to talk crap year after year. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Observer lets try and get along you do have a great team they haven't been beat. ;) So let the kids line up and play and when it's over then you can go cry to mommy.Because i no you live with her because thats a sparta thing move out when your 50.So line your a@@ up in 1 week we come down and we will put a end to this s@@@.So keep talking bad about us in cookeville. :thumb:

obviously cookeville is still licking their wounds from last night.LOL

Just keep running your mouth just like every year and we will see.

The thing is I really dont care about cookeville. I really could care less at this point. Say whatever you want because talk time is over.

Have a great weekned everyone and God Bless. :thumb:

Observer I thought this was a WC discussion?

Looks like cookeville just trying to stir the pot on you. Dont pay them no never mind.

If WC wins or loses as long as they play hard and the coach puts a good game plan together thats the most important thing. Anything can happen in football. We definately have the best talent compared to cooekville. But the best team doesnt always win. Look at last year. As most you know I am not a big fan of WC coach and maybe he will do something this year.