Region 5 1A

When you beat some real competition then you can start bragging on who is the toughest region. Region 6 could have scheduled pansy teams and all them could be undeafeated bragging about being the best region. Instead the scheduled stiff competition and got hammered, but they atleast are preparring for other 1a schools with tough competition instead of padding stats with weak weak teams. This comment doest apply to Forrest, they didnt know CA would drop off that much, who did.

Last year you Region 6 people were on here bragging about how your Region was so much better than Region 5. It was better, from top to bottom, we gave you credit for that. Now the tide has turned. Just like when Mt. Pleasant scheduled Giles County. You thought a win over a 2A school would look impressive. Last year it did. This year you got your hat handed to you. The tide turned there also. Mt. Pleasant will have a good year this year, but you are gonna have to learn to deal with the change and losing a few football games.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you beat some real competition then you can start bragging on who is the toughest region. Region 6 could have scheduled pansy teams and all them could be undeafeated bragging about being the best region. Instead the scheduled stiff competition and got hammered, but they atleast are preparring for other 1a schools with tough competition instead of padding stats with weak weak teams. This comment doest apply to Forrest, they didnt know CA would drop off that much, who did.

The only competition Reg 6 gives anyone is how fast, hard , and often they bump their gums talkin' smack! We'll see who avoids the better teams when the new 2 year schedule comes out in the winter. Man, I bet that was a long ride back to the jungle from the dungeon last November!

Last year you Region 6 people were on here bragging about how your Region was so much better than Region 5. It was better, from top to bottom, we gave you credit for that. Now the tide has turned. Just like when Mt. Pleasant scheduled Giles County. You thought a win over a 2A school would look impressive. Last year it did. This year you got your hat handed to you. The tide turned there also. Mt. Pleasant will have a good year this year, but you are gonna have to learn to deal with the change and losing a few football games.

That was the reason for the bragging and comments last year. Region 6 was beating 3A schools at the beginning giving us the right to do so. This year region 5 is beating pansy teams which might be a good thing to build confidence. But to brag about being the touhghest, you have to beat stiffer competition than you have right? You have some ppl from Region 5 ripping region 6 (MP and Collinwood) for losing when we were playing schools twice our size. Ill make a deal with ya reddevil because you know MP and JB fans have become pretty tight on coacht LOL. We will learn to deal with loses, as hard as it is, if you guys admit you have to beat better schools than Halls to say your the best. Agreed? LOL

The only competition Reg 6 gives anyone is how fast, hard , and often they bump their gums talkin' smack! We'll see who avoids the better teams when the new 2 year schedule comes out in the winter. Man, I bet that was a long ride back to the jungle from the dungeon last November!

Look you must be a new fan or new player. MP gave JB props on their victory last year. Like I said last year. We are discussing this year. I mean if we want to go into the past we can, but I dont think most of JB fans want that. So leave the past in the past and lets enjoys comments from this year.

That was the reason for the bragging and comments last year. Region 6 was beating 3A schools at the beginning giving us the right to do so. This year region 5 is beating pansy teams which might be a good thing to build confidence. But to brag about being the touhghest, you have to beat stiffer competition than you have right? You have some ppl from Region 5 ripping region 6 (MP and Collinwood) for losing when we were playing schools twice our size. Ill make a deal with ya reddevil because you know MP and JB fans have become pretty tight on coacht LOL. We will learn to deal with loses, as hard as it is, if you guys admit you have to beat better schools than Halls to say your the best. Agreed? LOL

Personally I can't say we are the best in 1A. The season is just started. We are all gonna get better. Yes, better competition does make you better. We are playing the same schedule we played last year. We finished 13-1. We got ripped all year last year until we beat 3 teams out of Region 6. I am not ripping Region 6. You have some good teams just like we do. I enjoyed you guys coming to Jo Byrns last year. Your team and the people I met from Mt. Pleasant were class people. I do wish you luck and hope we see you down the road.

did i sleep that long is it already playoff time i thought i was on region 5 thread hmmmmm pansy team's well guess you take what is there ,,,,,,,,,,,,but i think jbs did destroy all of region 6 so we do have braggin rite's so jump the thread dude this one is our's :angry: who thought mpt would drop off that much

Personally I can't say we are the best in 1A. The season is just started. We are all gonna get better. Yes, better competition does make you better. We are playing the same schedule we played last year. We finished 13-1. We got ripped all year last year until we beat 3 teams out of Region 6. I am not ripping Region 6. You have some good teams just like we do. I enjoyed you guys coming to Jo Byrns last year. Your team and the people I met from Mt. Pleasant were class people. I do wish you luck and hope we see you down the road.

Thanks reddevil and I hope and wish yall the best also. Not only are yall the best team in region 5 but yall show the most respect overall. ( I know you do anyway LOL)

did i sleep that long is it already playoff time i thought i was on region 5 thread hmmmmm pansy team's well guess you take what is there ,,,,,,,,,,,,but i think jbs did destroy all of region 6 so we do have braggin rite's so jump the thread dude this one is our's :D who thought mpt would drop off that much

Logger this all statred with an eagleville fan jumping on a region 6 thread and started ripping us on our losses. I just came over here to do a little defending since we did (MP and CW) played against larger classifications. So tell region 5 to jump our threads and we will do the same.

Dang I love football season :lol:

Look you must be a new fan or new player. MP gave JB props on their victory last year. Like I said last year. We are discussing this year. I mean if we want to go into the past we can, but I dont think most of JB fans want that. So leave the past in the past and lets enjoys comments from this year.

Look...

1) Read my signature "Class of 96." I'm one of the loudest and proudest guys in the endzone where the concession stand is in the Dungeon!

and more importantly...

2) This year DOES involve last year, at least in the point that YOU came into THIS thread with..."SCHEDULING." Last years games are this years games, just played @ different locations. You know that! So as far as backing down, well let's see...

East Robertson. 2A. Cannon Co.. 2A. Scheduled to play in the winter of 2004 for the 05 and 06 seasons. I do not see where JBHS is backing down. Not 10+ years ago when we were scheduling DCA, FRA, and Davidson Acad when we did not have to, now, or after this season when we may have the chance to schedule MP!!!

Edited by Shep

Look...

1) Read my signature "Class of 96." I'm one of the loudest and proudest guys in the endzone where the concession stand is in the Dungeon!

and more importantly...

2) This year DOES involve last year, at least in the point that YOU came into THIS thread with..."SCHEDULING." Last years games are this years games, just played @ different locations. You know that! So as far as backing down, well let's see...

East Robertson. 2A. Cannon Co.. 2A. Scheduled to play in the winter of 2004 for the 05 and 06 seasons. I do not see where JBHS is backing down. Not 10+ years ago when we were scheduling DCA, FRA, and Davidson Acad when we did not have to, now, or after this season when we may have the chance to schedule MP!!!

As of today your region 5 has played lower class 1A schools (including CA). Then some of YOUR region 5 fans came over to a Region 6 board and bragged how they are all undeafeated. Now I'M going to come over to THIS board and defend MY region 6. I will give you props THIS year when you beat someone of substance. Although CA is weak this year I give Forrest props. When JB beats Cannon Co. and East Roberstson I will give them props. If eagleville beats JB (which I dont thonk they will ) I will give them props.

Look...

and more importantly...

As of today your region 5 has played lower class 1A schools (including CA). Then some of YOUR region 5 fans came over to a Region 6 board and bragged how they are all undeafeated. Now I'M going to come over to THIS board and defend MY region 6. I will give you props THIS year when you beat someone of substance. Although CA is weak this year I give Forrest props. When JB beats Cannon Co. and East Roberstson I will give them props. If eagleville beats JB (which I dont thonk they will ) I will give them props.

Look...

and more importantly...

Look............

1) As of today your region 5 has played lower class 1A schools (including CA).

2) YOUR region 5 fans came over to a Region 6 board and bragged how they are all undeafeated.

3) Now I'M going to come over to THIS board and defend MY region 6.

4) I will give you props THIS year when you beat someone of substance. Although CA is weak this year I give Forrest props. When JB beats Cannon Co. and East Roberstson I will give them props. If eagleville beats JB (which I dont think they will ) I will give them props.

5) Region 5 started this by jumping a region 6 board if you cant take us coming in here to defend ourselves stay off our boards.

OK, OK, OK!!! We're on the same page now. Don't get me wrong, ya'll are tough. Ya'll beat my JB team my Senior year in a close game. What I remember most about "The Jungle" is the pot-holes in the field...man I hope those got fixed! But, hey, we have a cow pasture! :lol: At least I'm not in English class w/ you like I am w/ some guy from Cannon Co. right now! :D