Mt Juliet at Siegel

wingman10

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does MJ run the wingt?

yes, only thing they have is their QB Taylor Cisneros and WR Robert Hill watch them 2 they are the only to good players, thats the only 2 i ever heard during the game

"Well I dont see MJ scoring 10 on us. Our D has been nasty all season, but our offense has to get going in order to win"

We would of held them to 7 but those 2 huge passes of 50 or more yds with less than a minute lef tin each half due to 'O MJ will take it easy' MJ will play til the horn is blown

Edited by ut18vols

Guest dare_2_dream

Well I dont see MJ scoring 10 on us. Our D has been nasty all season, but our offense has to get going in order to win.

.. the defense has looked good. the offense look almost nonexistent in the Oakland game.

MJ has a couple of offensive weapons, but Siegel has too much talent. Coach Perry's teams usually don't have an ounce of quit in them and I expect the same from MJ's players.

we jus tneed to learn to capitalize on that talent and on the opportunities we have, i.e. turnovers, etc.

Siegel has the talent and the athleticism, we just need the swagger and the confidence at this point