iloveyou111

Yes they did, sold out a huge listening base IMO. It is a good thing there is not another sports station in the area. I wrote the directer and he told me tough, basically!

I told him I would not buy from the business advertised during the broadcasts of those great battles between knotz Cath and those other powers like wortburg they will be playing! It's my money and won't be thiers!

CSS is not allowed at Maryville because the AD from Maryville wanted to shake the company down for some cash, so they won't come and instead brodcast other boring games rather than the best in the area. AM 1470 does a good job but you can't hear the station because the range won't reach as far as Greenback! And the Knotz Central vs. Maryville game this week will be the best of the year in this area till they meet in the play-offs later this year. I bet the Alcoa vs. Maryville game would have been a great viewing audence this year as well.

Great way to support the program and people who can't come to the game there Thompson. I guess if your nephew was the still playing it would be different? Gee maybe it is some type of black out scheme? Just the way I see it!

I heard the reason why was because thompson said it would take away from home attendence. And that he asked for like $10,000 but I dont know if its true

Announcements