• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Fumbles Caused

Kevin Pollard, Grace Academy 15

Wilson Jackson, Tyner 5

Jonathon Gregory, Ringgold 5

How in the world does someone have 15 caused fumbles?

Sacks

Wilson Jackson, Tyner 14

Ernest Sims, Tyner 12

Kevin Howard, Tyner 10

How does Tyner have so many losses when they have the top sackers in the city of Chattanooga.

Tyner has 4 players on this list and Temple has 5 players that average 9.6 tackles per game or better. Thats just amazing!

either they only play 5 on D or the rest just hold them up then let them go so the others get credit for the tackle. :thumb:

Think about it each team would have to avg. at least 45 plays per game that includes completed passes. and only 5 players made the tackles. WOW

either they only play 5 on D or the rest just hold them up then let them go so the others get credit for the tackle. :thumb:

Think about it each team would have to avg. at least 45 plays per game that includes completed passes. and only 5 players made the tackles. WOW

So, are you saying that Temple doesn't have 5 guys with over 9 tackles per game?

We're not talking about solo tackles. For instance, Josh Smith had 17 tackles in the game against South Pitt last week. 6 of those were solo tackles and 11 of them were assisted. If you would like, I'd be glad to show you the tapes of the game so you can count them.

So, are you saying that Temple doesn't have 5 guys with over 9 tackles per game?

We're not talking about solo tackles. For instance, Josh Smith had 17 tackles in the game against South Pitt last week. 6 of those were solo tackles and 11 of them were assisted. If you would like, I'd be glad to show you the tapes of the game so you can count them.

sure why not send me tape of all 8 games. PM I'll give you my address. I think Temple is for real and I support them in their quest for a State Title but lets get realistic about the stats. You guys also avg. 462.74 yards per game with 5 players WOW

sure why not send me tape of all 8 games. PM I'll give you my address. I think Temple is for real and I support them in their quest for a State Title but lets get realistic about the stats. You guys also avg. 462.74 yards per game with 5 players WOW

Well, let's see . . . I guess that's why we put up 214 yards passing and ran the ball for 265 yards against the #2 team in the state last week? I think that comes to what? 479 total yards for the game? Maybe that's how we scored 53 points against South Pittsburg? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that those are legitimate numbers.

Oh -- let me break it down for you:

Seth Skogen -- 6 catches for 111 yards

Josh Smith -- 12 carries for 95 yards

Joey Skogen -- 12 carries for 93 yards

Kameron Ridley -- 11 carries for 81 yards

Total (let me get my calculator out) = 380 yards

Where are the other 99 yards?

I'll have to get back with you on that one, but I think there are a couple other guys on the team that did something in that game, surely?

Well, let's see . . . I guess that's why we put up 214 yards passing and ran the ball for 265 yards against the #2 team in the state last week? I think that comes to what? 479 total yards for the game? Maybe that's how we scored 53 points against South Pittsburg? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that those are legitimate numbers.

I thought you were going to send some tape BIG DOG.