SCN08FearTheSpear

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

hahaha gooooood point

Here is another...

Rod has only accounted for 30 of Smyrna's 244 points. Golden Tate has 92 pts in comparison. But yet Rod is the "playmaker" .. He might want to get on Tate's level before he gets that title.

After all that trash talking and putting down Smyrna you sure better hope Smyrna doesn't come out with a Win in this one.. you will look like the BIGGEST idiot that ever lived.. and no matter who is coaching at Smyrna High you better not go in not worrying about the game because this year these boys can play ball.. the teams in the past don't compare with this team (not that we are talking bout the past) Yes we know Riverdale is 16-0 vs. Smyrna but this is a new year and anything can happened.. Coach A better have a talk with his DB's because you know Rod is always pumped for this game..

hey its trash talking i guess but at the same time its truth talking...tell me where i told a lie? but yea i've gotten called an idiot many times on these football forums but only 2 times since i've been posting have i ever had to swallow my words and that was against mccallie and oak ridge, 2 legit programs i have alot of respect for and knew they had the coaching to match the players. i'll take my chances on "looking like an idiot," right now im sitting back thinking these smyrna posters are the biggest idiots we'll see if that holds true after the game.

still looking for money bets (non coachT bets, no one outside smyrna is crazy enough to bet against riverdale and i wouldnt trust anyone from smyrna to pay up) because i think after i experience the lack of hospitality smyrna has to offer (with their lack of seating) and the fact that i think smyrna wont be in the game after the 3rd quarter, im going to want my $5 refunded, plus i can make a profit in the process :thumb: