Bad calls

FPD61

:angry: I'm curious...I want to know some of the horrible calls that have been made during the games on Friday night. I've seen way to many pathetic calls made and too many obvious calls missed. For example if you've seen a DE get tackled in the backfield while trying to sack a quaterback i want to hear it. When i played that was supposed to be called holding. Or when on kickoff the ball travels better than ten yards, is not touched, and even clearly bounces off the recieving team and then the kicking team recovers but yet it is not ruled their ball I want to know. Correct me if I'm wrong but that ball should be the kicking team's ball. I've seen all of these happen this season and more HORRIBLE calls or missed calls. If nothing else it will give me more material to make what i have called zebra jokes.

Remember: "You have to be respectfull when arguing with an official. I ussually say, 'Sir, are we watching the same game?'" -Homer Smith

Or as my brother will say...YOU GOTTA BE FREAKIN KIDDIN ME!!!!!!!!