District 8AA

timbdp

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

benstiller do u honestly think u have secionals in lock for wh..#1 Station camp has Jeff Terrell back. #2 i think we cant beat yall we just won a christmas touney and cummings recieved MVP. #3 Have u ever won against SC. #4 didnt yall just get ran out of the gym by some team from what i hear. all i hear is Wh, WH, WH, i cant wait till the 5th cause my prediction is a reality check. SC by 10

#1 this is a new season #2 WHHS beat Beech and Station Camp lost to them twice #3 Lipscomb beat Station Camp by 12, WHHS lost to them by 3 in O.T., #4 White House beat Haywood, #5 I will tell you who will stop Jenkins, Barnes and Welch will, Josh Slator had 2 pts. at halftime vs. White House, #6 Terrell is not very good I have no idea what you're talkin about, he hasn't even played one game yet, #7 please don't say anything else bout winning that christmas tourney that makes you look very silly, #8 we all know that union city would have at least scored 150 not 130 :D

Jan. 5th will be a rude awakening that's for sure :thumb:

im confused did u say Jeff Terrell is not very good. lol funny stuff. hes better than any player on your team. he hasnt played one game correct. his fisrt game is agianst WH i believe. Yea umm please count to ten hit ur head against a brick wall and then repeat after me IM STUPID FOR SAYING TERRELL ISNT GOOD<<< lol but as for us we won the tournament. u beat haywood good. job who beat pioneer who lost to DCA its like we play games for that night. not from who u beat thats like saying we beat goodpasture last year if there 2 string was playin wake up please

better than any player on our team huh, he might be 9th to 10th man for white house, u must be jeff terrell why would someone talk about him every post if they're from portland? all i can say to you, you kindergartener is that terrell will have a long night on the 5th, only chance s.c. has got is for jenkins to get about 40 (very doubtful) considering who's guarding him :lol:

no this is Jeff but i will tell you i know alot about him i watched everygame he played this summer in AAU. Massey might not start him whats that have to do with playing him. im not the coach. He may have a long night. or he may not. prob not with a team that thinks way too highly of themselves. WH is nobody. just talk. Jenkins another player i watched this summer. whos going to guard him for white house. the way WH can shut him down is if he doesnt play good try tho. When u play us im predicting we beat you all Cummings will dominate dom is back this year dont talk crap till u beat someone and please dont say uve beat a good team.IM done posting the the 5th. be sure to update me on the game