MUS -GORDON

ST.BENEDICT-MCKENZIE

COLLIERVILLE-JOHNSON/BRITTCLIFFE/ROGERS/HUNT

KINGSBURY-CRAIG

ARLINGTON-OROZCO

go bhs!

Edited by 171Bartlett

REGIONX -

How is Holmes a hasbeen? He's done more than anyone around Memphis for the sport of wrestling, except for perhaps Tony Bradley. I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just curious as to how you view him that way.

xtrmx -

Basically the same as above, just curious as to why you think he or his job may be in trouble...

A couple others that aren't getting as much recognition:

The 215 from Germantown, who started just last year, but made some noise locally.

It's hard to remember names from back in February. But we'll see most at pre-season.

Coach, the rumor about Brittcliffe is a shock, but i was wondering about Brett. I havent seen his name in any of the football box scores this year. Its like he fell off the face of the earth. Congrats to Tom for becoming head coach and I wish him the best of luck. I heard region duels are at Arlington this year, any reason why they aren't at Collierville? Hopefully I can make it down to either Father Ryan or State Duels this year and actually see some wrestling once again. Good luck to my Dragons and all of Region X, because no one gives us any credit.

Hey Mike Hows it goin>

Brett had some trouble early in the season and ended up not playing football for the rest of the year. But he is definitely wrestling. Britcliffe got burned out for a week or two, but hes back in action.