McEwen Vs. Cascade

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone from Cascade tell me...is there plenty of room to park over there?...or do i need to get there really really early?....just dont wanna have to walk 5 miles in 40 degree weather!.....so give me some info guys..

There are two big parking lots... but I would say get there early if you want to park close... from all I can hear there is going to be a heck of a crowd...

On the subject of directions to Cascade: there are two ways to get there... assuming everybody can get to Murfreesboro…

The “Cascade11” way … from I-24 E in Murfreesboro take US 231-S, left on State Route 82, right on State route 269 to the school.

The other way… (my preference) continue thru Murfreesboro on I-24 E to exit 97, go right on State Route 64, about 2 miles to State Route 82, right on 82 to Bell Buckle, cross the rail road tracks and turn left on State Route 269. The School is about 2 miles.

There are two big parking lots... but I would say get there early if you want to park close... from all I can hear there is going to be a heck of a crowd...

On the subject of directions to Cascade: there are two ways to get there... assuming everybody can get to Murfreesboro…

The “Cascade11” way … from I-24 E in Murfreesboro take US 231-S, left on State Route 82, right on State route 269 to the school.

The other way… (my preference) continue thru Murfreesboro on I-24 E to exit 97, go right on State Route 64, about 2 miles to State Route 82, right on 82 to Bell Buckle, cross the rail road tracks and turn left on State Route 269. The School is about 2 miles.

Thanks a lot, I'll be there!

The "Cascade11" way … from I-24 E in Murfreesboro take US 231-S, left on State Route 82, right on State route 269 to the school.

Don't know that the "Cascade11" way (can I patent that) is better or worse, I was trying to give him the simpliest way with the fewest amount of turns.........

Don't know that the "Cascade11" way (can I patent that) is better or worse, I was trying to give him the simpliest way with the fewest amount of turns.........

Whatever... I think if you count the turns, they are the same... the traffic on 231-S in Murfreesboro on Friday afternoon is more difficult, not to mention the stop lights… distance wise they are about the same... six of one, half dozen of another…

I like the new Website… that went up pretty fast… see’ya tonight… :thumb:

I dont know if Tuck did, but Adam Fuqua sure did. :)

Oh I saw what he posted and I would have posted tha same thing considering I am his cousin! Trust me whatever he says is will probable he says about a football game will be tha truth bcaus down here we take football as serious as they do in tha NFL!!!!!! :thumb:B)

Whatever... I think if you count the turns, they are the same... the traffic on 231-S in Murfreesboro on Friday afternoon is more difficult, not to mention the stop lights… distance wise they are about the same... six of one, half dozen of another…

I like the new Website… that went up pretty fast… see'ya tonight… B)

I'm still not 100% sure who this is.....Did you get a microphone purchased for me this year? B)

Oh I saw what he posted and I would have posted tha same thing considering I am his cousin! Trust me whatever he says is will probable he says about a football game will be tha truth bcaus down here we take football as serious as they do in tha NFL!!!!!! :thumb::lol:

Since ya'll take football pretty serious we probably shouldn't even show up tonight, huh?....... :)

tuck dude it has to stop you are addicted.you need to stop posting and just play on friday nights because no matter what u do or say people are going to give u a hard time.you know your good i know your good so who cares what people think or say.so quit posting and go out there and do your thing on friday nights.just a piece of advice from a friend,teammate,and other teammates.

p.s. this web site does nothing but cause tempers to flare.it does not help you win a game.so please consider the statement for the team.

hey tuck hope you know this wasn't me you know who i am sorry someone must have gotten on my name where i was already loged in.