Halls at Lenoir City

Baseballmad

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hallsfan you are not a Halls fan you haven't a clue about being a fan of anything. You and Provol are clueless about Halls football. The more I read your posts the more you guys have it out for Cooper,Dayton or Caleb Leonard. Whats your problem. Fickle fans like you just love to bash players. Probably because you been overlooked and not getting any recognition. Waw! waw! waw! Things just not going your way to bad get a life. Look on the other threads no other supposedly fan of their team takes shot at there own players. We just need to reserve that for you two and of course your buddy Powellfan that will never have anything to say positive.

Cooper if it is Cooper shouldn't be coming on here trying to explain anything to you morons that haven't a clue about Halls Football in the first place. You guys are a joke. End of story.

No sir Mr. Zcar, Im not a joke I just have more information on the team. I have said anything bad or the truth that no one wants to know in a good month. What is a joke is u, I would like to know what makes u think u know everything? Who are u if u know everything. Ur such a true Halls fan Ha. Give me a break never once have I called u out about anything. NEVER then u call me a fake and dont know what im talking about give me a break u poser!

No sir Mr. Zcar, Im not a joke I just have more information on the team. I have said anything bad or the truth that no one wants to know in a good month. What is a joke is u, I would like to know what makes u think u know everything? Who are u if u know everything. Ur such a true Halls fan Ha. Give me a break never once have I called u out about anything. NEVER then u call me a fake and dont know what im talking about give me a break u poser!

Hey Provol, not to jump into this thing between you and ZCAR, but could one of you who know so much about the program give me a score on the Jv and Frosh games last night? thanks

Come on Z-car and Provol lets come together. You guys are getting all riled up over nothing. You think these players care whats on Coacht anyways. They play the game and gets on with it. They don't have their feelings on their shoulder or they wouldn't be playing in the first place.

My recipe for you guys is grab a big moon pie and wash it down with a big RC. Then get ready for the Friday night game.

This will be a good chance for Lenoir City to play a lot of their second string & get them some real game experience before they are starters next year. Zack, Lincolin, Kevin H. among other starters will be gone next year.

Coty E. has plenty of game time he will be back next year, Cody H. is looking like he'll be decent at WR/CB. Ben will be the starting QB next year and he has had very little game time to this point.

Point is, our chances of post-season play vanished with the loss to West. Its time to get next years team some experience.

This very well could be the pillow fight of the week. I'll save my prediction for closer to friday.

Joseph

with everything that has happened in lc lately and everything that could happen over the offseason...there is no garauntee that any players will be starting at any position next year...hopefully they can just get something going in these next couple games and pull out a couple of wins before their season is over.