Knoxville Halls Basketball

ProVol90

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that was me. I have pretty good control. The two words that got me the technical were "hand check." It's not like I was dogcussing the ref. I did not think that it was a good call then, and I still don't. The funny thing about the call is that the ref, in fact, called the hand check after I yelled it, then turned around and hit me with the technical. I'm not the only person who thinks it was a bad call. I've actually talked to that referee a couple of times as he works downtown and we get along fine. I think it is funny that you (whoever you are) would bring that up. We made it substate last year, so thankfully that technical did not ruin our season.

Also, the technical was in the middle of the third quarter. Just to clarify.

Ok, I just remember someone on here calling you out last year stating that the assistant coach got a tech that cost them the game. Also, I am a student at Oak Ridge, played football but left basketball for everyone else. I follow the area b/c I love the sport.