McMinn Cherokees

We at Walker Valley are thrilled to get Miss Smith....We love our Coach....All is good at the WV... ;) .

Sure, and all of us in Athens own stock in the Hiwassee Bridge we will sell you. :thumb:

We've heard comments all the way up here.

Good news for McMinn. One of the first subs off the bench two years ago is coming back out for the team and will make a strong fifth starter. Two others are going to be strong subs off bench so things looking really good :lol:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are so funny AA... no gold balls but Morgan is one of the winnest coaches in the state if I am correct. Well, we go to coach Tucker, he is just a great teacher/coach and is very well liked by his players and his parents. On the other hand I can name you some that are not liked at all by either of the two... Question? can you name him/her? :lol:

One thing I have learned over the years is that if you have good players it usually will make you a good coach.

Edited by JustBeingNosy

Sure, and all of us in Athens own stock in the Hiwassee Bridge we will sell you. :unsure:

Good news for McMinn. One of the first subs off the bench two years ago is coming back out for the team and will make a strong fifth starter. Two others are going to be strong subs off bench so things looking really good :lol:

who are they?????

I know that at the end of the day, most coaches are measured by wins and losses.

I prefer to see class individuals that help our young people develop into winners off the court as well. I think there are lots of coaches that fit this criteria and if a coach finds himself sacrificing morals, ethics and character for winning, they should move on.

If you take care of the athletes as a caring coach, success on the court will follow.

Very, Very well put Dossman...... Give you an A+ :unsure:

Sure, and all of us in Athens own stock in the Hiwassee Bridge we will sell you. :thumb:

Good news for McMinn. One of the first subs off the bench two years ago is coming back out for the team and will make a strong fifth starter. Two others are going to be strong subs off bench so things looking really good :angry:

Hey, we DO love our Coach, and If anyone says they are having a problem with our new girl...its not getting around to the gym...she is very nice...she fits in...doesnt try to steal the show, ...and she could! No one wants to lose play time...but she is good and she will play... So sorry to disapoint, all IS good at WV. I guess all of you in Athens are just "wishful thinking" LOL :lol:

You had better love your coach. We would welcome him back. But do not kid yourself about some of your players losing spots to the new girl. 3 of the girls and their mommas are not happy in the stands. You are wishful thinking. :P

It is natural to be threatened by a newcomer and some unhappiness I guess. Coach Tucker will take care of any discontent he hears about though! :lol::lol:

You had better love your coach. We would welcome him back. But do not kid yourself about some of your players losing spots to the new girl. 3 of the girls and their mommas are not happy in the stands. You are wishful thinking. :P

It is natural to be threatened by a newcomer and some unhappiness I guess. Coach Tucker will take care of any discontent he hears about though! :thumb::lol:

This might become a big game when these two teams play. I will have to order my tickets early for this one......

Who does McMInn PLay next? and who is the first two district games for them?

McMinn travels to Meigs then host Walker Valley Friday night. What a game that will be!!! Our second leading scorer from last year now playing for David Tucker. I am sure girls from both sides are excited about this one. Huge district game for both. Should be a great crowd to support both sides.