District 13 A/AA Results

Old Timer

Trinity Christian over Lexington 3-0 (25-21, 26-24, 25-17)

USJ over Liberty 3-0 (25-10, 25-16, 25-12)

USJ vs Trinity Thurs 7PM for Championship

USJ over Trinity 3-1

Congrats to Lauren Smith, Kacie Fite, Kayla Petty & Bekah Smith for All District Honors. Congrats to Kacie Fite, Adrian Sanders & Bekah Smith for All Tourney Team. Special Congrats to Bekah Smith for being voted MVP of Tourney and District 13 A/AA. Great job Lady Bruins.

Edited by Old Timer

USJ over Trinity 3-1

Congrats to Lauren Smith, Kacie Fite, Kayla Petty & Bekah Smith for All District Honors. Congrats to Kacie Fite, Adrian Sanders & Bekah Smith for All Tourney Team. Special Congrats to Bekah Smith for being voted MVP of Tourney and District 13 A/AA. Great job Lady Bruins.

Any word on the region results against Dyersburg and DC?

Edited by KarmaZone

Don't get your hopes up. They are habitually slow reporting scores...

Oh, please....I had posted on another thread last nite when we finally got in, but just for you justadad, as follows:

TCA over Dyersburg 3-0

USJ over Dyer Co 3-0

USJ over TCA 3-0 in Championship.

I will try to do better in the future, but you should realize that I am a one armed paper hanger (and typist)....

Edited by Old Timer

Oh, please....I had posted on another thread last nite when we finally got in, but just for you justadad, as follows:

TCA over Dyersburg 3-0

USJ over Dyer Co 3-0

USJ over TCA 3-0 in Championship.

I will try to do better in the future, but you should realize that I am a one armed paper hanger (and typist)....

Sorry - meant no disrespect - all posts are appreciated. ;)