Get Some Pictures Up

GoingInsane

Hey Everyone I know there are plenty of digital cameras out there and when I decided to go look at some game pictures I was very disappointed that there are not very many in the files so break out those beautiful game shots you got and upload them so the rest of us can enjoy them. I was hoping to see a nice shot of my little brother sacking waverly qb last night but there is not a single game pic on here.

So GET BUSY UPLOADING PEOPLE lol ..

Hey Everyone I know there are plenty of digital cameras out there and when I decided to go look at some game pictures I was very disappointed that there are not very many in the files so break out those beautiful game shots you got and upload them so the rest of us can enjoy them. I was hoping to see a nice shot of my little brother sacking waverly qb last night but there is not a single game pic on here.

So GET BUSY UPLOADING PEOPLE lol ..

ive tried to upload pics on here but it tells me i dont have permission to do so, i too have wanted to see game pics and the ones i see are mostly them same people so im not sure what to do to get them to load on here hope you can figure it out ive had no luck