Nashville Christian @ WH-Heritage

Friday night's game is one of some importance to Heritage because they have to win out for the chance at a playoff spot. Right now, they have their best record ever in school history(short history but history nonetheless). What's your predictions on the game? If I had to guess, I would pick WH-Heritage over NCS by 14.

Yes, this game is very important to Heritage!! they are havin a great season!!! My predictions will be:

WH Heritage- 41

NCS- 14

Is this really a fair question? Seriously, WHH is comin off a huge win against Eagleville and is really excited about a playoff chance. Forrest beat the living snot out of NCS last week, and NCS has only one win. As long as our heads don't get too big this week, which I doubt they will b/c the coaches will keep our guys in line, we'll win this one big. I'll even go as far as to say that our defense records their first shutout this year.

WHH: 31

NCS: 0

WHH by 6

man are you crazy whh by 6 you must b outta your mind.i mean yea we might only win by 6 if we get real cocky but i dont think we will our coaches will have us in line and this is for the playoffs so we will b ready to go.i aint sayin nashville christian is a bad team or anything i just think we have alot at stake and we r ready.