What happens in 7 & 81A next year?

gridiron47

8A only has 6 teams this year and when JCS moves up to 2A next year, that leaves 5 while 7A has 8 teams. So what do you think will happen? Will they move 1 or more of the 7A teams to 8A or will they reshuffle both regions? Or, is it possible that 8A will remain a tiny region with only 5 teams?

If you look at the geography, it might make sense to move Lake County to 8A. Does anyone know what is to happen?

8A only has 6 teams this year and when JCS moves up to 2A next year, that leaves 5 while 7A has 8 teams. So what do you think will happen? Will they move 1 or more of the 7A teams to 8A or will they reshuffle both regions? Or, is it possible that 8A will remain a tiny region with only 5 teams?

If you look at the geography, it might make sense to move Lake County to 8A. Does anyone know what is to happen?

It would be hard to say. They like to keep the regions with an even number(6,8,10) of teams in the region. This makes it easier for the teams to schedule. Region 6 has 9 teams, but i do not expect them to move one of them into 7a and move LC over. I would think they would leave things as they are and and redo the regions in two years. I say this because there is a region in both AA and AAA that has only five teams.