ONEIDA @ GREENBACK

cornpone

WW,

I'd set the over/under at odds of 80/20 the game will be postponed until Saturday evening at 7:30--that's right. I look for the game to be played during the TN -- SC game on Saturday night due to the Cherokees AD not wanting to hold SR night in the rain (among other things)! :D

It would hard to play the game Monday due to play-off preparation and it would be even harder to play the game any earlier Saturday due to several students from each school taking the ACT. :thumb:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BigTime, I hope you're right. Last I heard, Greenback wasn't going to make a decision until midday, but I usually hear wrong. :D

Boberick, I ain't gonna be happy about missing the UT/SC game on the tube, but I guess I'll be there just the same. I say PLAY IT, as long as lightning and storming isn't occurring. Sure we're going to get a lot of rain today, but I've seen teams play in more rain than this. Greenback isn't hosting a playoff game next week, so messing up the field a little shouldn't matter too much.

I would think that sloppy field conditions would hinder Greenback's style of offense some. Wonder if that will influence their decision? :thumb::D

Then, by George, lets get it on! :D Sloppy, who cares......pigs love to wallow in mud. Cold, big deal......if the fire is burning inside of you. I say play on Tribe.... it really crocks if we stayed out of the playoffs two years running! When is the last time that happened up here on the plateau? :D Look for a hyped up Indian bunch tonight.......I mean I know I would be STOKED :thumb: to have the honor of playing in this game!

My man KAZZO I never said we wouldnt be hyped up. I meant that sloppy and cold could be to our advantage, since they air it out so much. You better bett your bottom dollar the tribe will be so jacked up the bus ride to greenback will feel like all day gettin there. I cant wait right now. And you know TL has been eatin razer blade soup! These seniors know the task ahead and what it will take to geter done! Lets hope we find it and the rest follows. Play every play like its your last, it very well could be! GETEM :thumb:

The truth.......the weather is not a crutch to lean on, so don't even go there. Greenback is playing under the same lights we are........mano - mano! When a Buenito is gonna collar my Huevos, they better come to the dance packin' an attitude. Razor-blade Soup, tried it once....thought it was cutting edge, but not to my liking. I would think rain, snow, or wind couldn't keep me from my destination tonight. :thumb: Why? We put you on the map, its your job to keep us there! Good luck, and change your gear at halftime, NOT YOUR ATTITUDE!

Kazimorato B)

The weather can play an impact for both teams tonight... Yes with the wet weather its harder to throw the ball, but as Dri-Ball has been brought into play in the past few years... it could be a help and a hurt to an offense. Greenback receivers know the routes they will be running, but can be ahrder to catch a ball that is flying through the rain. I see about 6 drops by Greenback. Fumbles will be split, both teams losing at least one. This game comes down to who really wants it more. I know that Greenback is down this years compared to when I was in school (02-05), but it doesn't matter... when Oneida comes to town, they are up for this game. Lambert and Burchfield have their boys ready, they just have to execute. Adam and Zack, I wish you guys the best of luck. Lead you boys to vicotry, you know I will be cheering you on. I have to go with my alma mater in this one, but its going to be a gool ol' fashion dog fight in the mud...

Oneida- 21

Greenback-13

Go Indians! Good luck guys!