FA vs. Trinity

booneandcrockett

I'm not a fan of either but I can say this...Fayette Acad. will win with ease. With the weather bein the way it is, it'll def. effect the way Trinity utilizes the passin game to their advantage. Trinity's run game is too weak to beat Fayette's rush defense and they'll def. turn the ball over at least 3 times. The trench war will be won by Fayette because the lack of experience and youth on Trinity's side of the ball. Also throw in the fact that it's being played at Somerville and you got an easy win for the boys from Fayette...

F 28-10 T

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a fan of either but I can say this...Fayette Acad. will win with ease. With the weather bein the way it is, it'll def. effect the way Trinity utilizes the passin game to their advantage. Trinity's run game is too weak to beat Fayette's rush defense and they'll def. turn the ball over at least 3 times. The trench war will be won by Fayette because the lack of experience and youth on Trinity's side of the ball. Also throw in the fact that it's being played at Somerville and you got an easy win for the boys from Fayette...

F 28-10 T

Can you really say that TCA's passing game is going to suffer because of the weather. TCA has played in some wet weather this year and they havent missed a beat, beating Bruceton 28-6 and Chester Co. 42-7. I believe even If the passing game isnt there, TCA will still be able to run the ball. TCA is considerd a "passing team" but they are very affective on the ground as well. If TCA stays balenced and gets up a couple of scores in the game, It will be hard for Fayette to come back. Good luck to both teams, TCA 28-21 in this one.

i am gonna go ahead and give a forecast for the rest of year FA wins this game and the region TCA loses a key player tonight. Trinity loses 2 games which finishes them 3rd in the region which is the same as every. They go to lake county lose. We come back here and listen to if we havent lost so and so player we win that game. we go into next season talkin about what should have been.

FA17 TCA7

i am gonna go ahead and give a forecast for the rest of year FA wins this game and the region TCA loses a key player tonight. Trinity loses 2 games which finishes them 3rd in the region which is the same as every. They go to lake county lose. We come back here and listen to if we havent lost so and so player we win that game. we go into next season talkin about what should have been.

FA17 TCA7

FA17 TCA7

You don't know this TCA team very well.

FA was clearly the better team tonight.though it was a little closer than the score indicates.FA got a TD in the 1st half on a bad punt snap and their last TD was a pick on a despiration 4th down pass with 1:14 left. That said, it was a good game and I was very impressed with FA on both sides of the ball. Hope to play them again.

Can someone tell me how this game went? I heard the score was 41-21, so was it even close at all?

Fayette 42

Trinity 21

Close until half-time really. Fayette started to spread the score at the later part of the 2nd quarter and then dominated the 2nd half. The weather I think may have played against TCA, very windy and wet. End result, Fayette Academy are the Region 1-A champs.