Collinwood Trojans vs. WC Wildcats

GreenMan

we can compete and did compete with the trojans. we did not play very good defense against w,boro. should have beat them as well...collinwood jv would never see the field against perry county and we proved that. if we had played at home, i think we would have had that extra momentum to go ahead a beat collinwood with 4 minutes to go.

like it or not.........the trojans are not much better than the vikings. we will be back next year to prove it. you just keep coming up with excuses for when cwood loses or almost loses. you' ll need em in the future. but i am for region 6 teams in the playoffs so......

:thumb: good luck to the trojan team in the playoffs. i hope you go all the way!!!

Listen...Ive given PC thier props..........but look at the season Collinwood has had and look at PCs season. You guys lost alot of close games and we won alot of blowouts. PC played us a great game, but saying the teams are equal is far fetched. Thats all I have to say about that. Good Luck to PC next year.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go Trojans. Thats a way to get it done. I couldnt be more proud of you guys. You guys played very physical tonight. Hats off to WC for not laying down.

Especially you Bradley #2. Im proud of you for going out this year and for playing hard. You are a really good player for someone who is playing thier first year of HS football. Its crazy that you and Jessup, Lucas, and Kale B are seniors. It just seems like yesterday that you guys were 3 feet tall. Im proud of all you guys.

No matter who won tonight were all in the play-offs. <_<

Good Luck Wildcats.

Thanks man...it really stinks thinking bout it all being over..i will play with every piece i have left for the playoffs...i wish every day that i would have played all 4 years of high school...to think what might have been?...but i didnt and hear i am...here we all are all of us seniors...on the verge of never playing fball again in our lifes..but one thing is certain we will not go down without fighting and clawing for every stinking yard we can get...no matter if were up by 30 or down by 30 we are going to fight until there is nothing left to fight for!!

Lets go Wildcats!

Yea its pretty sad that i have not got but a little bit of football left.C-wood great game congrats on the win.Go out and represent Region 6 and absolutly dominate.As for Perry County if either C-wood or Wayne County was to play yall again we would win by a couple tds.Hats off to PC though yall had a better season then what you have had the past few years.

WILDCATS ALL THE WAY

Edited by WILDCAT #33