Pigeon Forge Football

tnfan1998

Hmm...just a little information...it would be hard for the coach to play the quarterback from last year because of one thing...he didn't play football anymore! He broke his hand and I am not exactly sure when he quit playing football but I do know he was no longer on the sidelines as early as the GP football game this year. I suppose it would be hard to start a quarterback who is in the stands?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...just a little information...it would be hard for the coach to play the quarterback from last year because of one thing...he didn't play football anymore! He broke his hand and I am not exactly sure when he quit playing football but I do know he was no longer on the sidelines as early as the GP football game this year. I suppose it would be hard to start a quarterback who is in the stands?

It took this long to reply? Did PF HC not replace last years starter before he broke his hand? And how many did it make when he quit?

i think most of the blame for pf's bad season can be attributed to their glorified new coach. What were thinking when they hired him? i dont think the AD cared who he got because it was his last year. The man had a losing record coming into PF. The tigers had some minor success in the past and this "espn coach of the week" came in and changed everything around. I heard from a former player that every single senior other than one or two couldnt stand him and all he did was lie to them. Now to save himself from being fired he decides to play teams worse than the teams GP played last year, if that tells you anything. He will never have success at Pf. To run his shotgun spread offense you need a mobile athletic quarterback. PF usually has some pretty big strong guys but arent overall extremely athletic. If PF wants to have success get rid of that new coach because he will not be able to turn their program around. A head coach should know you have to base your offense on your players and pf did not have the athletes to run his rollout shotgun.