PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS ALL THE WAY UP TO CHAMPIONSHIP IN 1A

FridayMainEvent

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been smoking a little bit too much of that green leaf, Queeny. We would most likely get either Collinwood or Forrest in the second round and neither of those send shivers up my spine. From what I can tell, about all that comes out of C'wood is a lot of Hot Air.

:lol::thumb:

Oh i'm sorry i think ya'll didnt get past WC could have told u that lol u must be smokin the green stuff there buddy

Quaterfinal matchups will be:

Coalfield vs Hampton

Gordonsville vs. Friendship.....(Temple gets upset in second round)

Cascade vs. Jo Byrns (M.P. falls in a close game against J.B.)

Fayette Academy vs. Mckenzie (possibly Trinity Christian here)

Semi-Final matchups

Coalfield vs Friendship

Fayette Academy vs. Cascade

Championship Game

Friendship vs. Cascade

We'll stop right there for now.... :thumb:

This did not work as predicted.

Round 2

Hampton over Harriman

Coalfield over Midway

Temple over Trousdale

Gordonsville over Friendship

Jo Byrns over Collinswood

Wayne County over Mt. Pleasant (i'm gonna get heat from this but WC is gonna come out fighting)

McKenzie over JCS

TCA over Lake

Quarterfinals

Hampton over Coalfield

Temple over Gordonsville

Jo Byrns over Wayne County

TCA over McKenzie

Semifinals

Temple over Hampton

TCA over Jo Byrns

The "BORO"

TCA--------42

Temple----28

i know most if not all of you will disagree, specially at the final but i've watched all these teams play cept coalfield and Gordonsville but Trinity's Defense (if they stay healthy) are going to come out firing off the ball and driving Temple back. Temple is a good offensive team but good Defense beats good offense and Trinity's D is GREAT.

i know most if not all of you will disagree, specially at the final but i've watched all these teams play cept coalfield and Gordonsville but Trinity's Defense (if they stay healthy) are going to come out firing off the ball and driving Temple back. Temple is a good offensive team but good Defense beats good offense and Trinity's D is GREAT.

You haven't seen Gordonsville play and yet you pick them in the upset over FCS?? Here i thought FCS had already beaten them once and was 11-0...

You haven't seen Gordonsville play and yet you pick them in the upset over FCS?? Here i thought FCS had already beaten them once and was 11-0...

well from what i hear Gordonsville has gotten better since they played Friendship, however anytime a team plays in the playsoffs agianst a team that beat them in the regular season, with few exceptions i favor the team that lost in the regular season.

well from what i hear Gordonsville has gotten better since they played Friendship, however anytime a team plays in the playsoffs agianst a team that beat them in the regular season, with few exceptions i favor the team that lost in the regular season.

I was just curious for an oppinion from someone who hadn't seen them even play. I guess i will just have to live with the fact that FCS is the only undefeated team that no one believes in for some reason. Good Luck to whoever you support gamecocksfan

Round 2

Hampton over Harriman

Coalfield over Midway

Temple over Trousdale

Gordonsville over Friendship

Jo Byrns over Collinswood

Wayne County over Mt. Pleasant (i'm gonna get heat from this but WC is gonna come out fighting)

McKenzie over JCS

TCA over Lake

Quarterfinals

Hampton over Coalfield

Temple over Gordonsville

Jo Byrns over Wayne County

TCA over McKenzie

Semifinals

Temple over Hampton

TCA over Jo Byrns

The "BORO"

TCA--------42

Temple----28

TCA will lose to Lake County and Jcs will lose to Mckenzie And then Lake will lose in a thriller to Mckenzie and that is just plain fact. :unsure:

hampton-21 harriman-17

midway-10 coalfield-8

temple-28 trousdale co.-31

gordonsville-14 FCS-21

jo byrns-35 collinwood-14

wayne co.-21 mt pleasant-20

mckenzie-17 JCS-21

TCA-14 lake co.-21

midway has played a tough schedule and has went up against some bigger guys than coalfield is going to have

trousdale co. has been overlooked all season but they have the experience in the playoffs so i think that they can handle this pressure against temple. i think that temple can win this but since they are undefeated they might come out with a big head and i think trousdale will come to play.

i think that FCS will come ready to play after seeing what gordonsville did to sout pitt.

wayne co. will come ready to play and proved last week that they can handle a good team.

JCS is a REALLY good football team with losses only to southside(send any other team in 1a to them and im guessin the same thing would happen to them) and DCA ( a solid team and their first game) and to fayette academy who is another solid team and that game they lost by turnovers. if they have worked on holding on to the ball then they will be a VERY tought team to beat.

TCA and lake co. will be a good game. im gonna make a trip to jackson just to see it. TCA is a big team with a good QB. when Fayette academy played them it was a really cold and REALLY windy night. that was what cost them alot of passes. lake co. is a good team that has nothing to lose because they are expected to lose. they hav two guys that can play really good football. #81 who played TE was about 6'3 or more and had to weigh 250+ and was fast and had good hands. he will be a factor in any game he plays in. # 15 is just FAST . i doubt that there are many teams that have anyone to keep up with him( if they meet JCS next round i think Rayner can handle him though). it should be close but i dont think TCA can handle them. If it is a really windy night it is a lake co. win for sure.