REGION 2

wrestlingfanatic89

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the legg and burns (WB) match should be close. their styles are really different so it could go either way.

Hey Reb, this is becoming almost a comedy. Your right with the difference in style it would be hard to call. Burns being a much more experienced wrestler is also going to work in his favor. Legg will make it an interesting match hopefully.

i think your talking about watson he's closer to 170lbs and yes he can make noise at either 171 or 189, i don't think hes strong enough for 189 but he could prove me wrong. as for the WB 140 nic techs this kid and majored legg but you count legg out of the possiblity of beating the wb kid, not following your logic so we can finish that conversation after they meet.

The watson kid may not be strong enough for 189 but for a freshman he's coming out strong, he came in 6th at the bradley invitational.

the legg and burns (WB) match should be close. their styles are really different so it could go either way.

i would like to see justin myers region 1 (greeneville) wrestle burns (WB) again. i think that they wrestled last year to see who would go to the state duals and justin won and i think he can do it again.

KNOXVILLE AREA COACHES,

I AM NOT SEEING MUCH RESULTS IN THE KNOXVILLE NEWS SENTINEL. IS THE PROBLEM THE WITH THE COACHES OR THE PAPER. I KNOW IT IS A HASSLE TO CALL IN RESULTS, BUT IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO OUR SPORT. PEOPLE WILL THINK, IF THERE IS NO MENTION OF WRESTLING IN THE PAPER THEN IT MUST NOT EXIST. CALLING-IN RESULTS OF MATCHES IS A PERFECT JOB FOR AN INTERESTED PARENT OR MANAGER.

RESPOND AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK,

THE ANIMAL

• 2 weeks later...

Was anyone at the sevier county championships last night.

Yea... Seymour vs. PF. - Seymour- 69-6

Seymour vs. SC.- Seymour- 67-12

Best matches...

Lucas Shular(SEY) upset number 3 ranked Brett Sheilds(PF) 3-2

Isaac Legg(SEY) beat Rian Helton(SC) in overtime- 3-1

Dustin Cambell(PF) beat Garrison Taylor(SEY) 4-2 - Taylor gave up 20 lbs.

Edited by matbrat5