Lewis Co. vs. Goodpasture - Excellence and success attracts

soccerdad

Wow, you sure found a way to make sense of what was initially incoherent to you.

• Check how many posts I have on this subject during the past two years.
You should probably check how many I have. Mine is bigger than yours. B)

You got a little off track with the mice. I'm sure there's an abundance of private school parents who tell their kids they are inherently better than their public counterparts on a regular basis.
Now they are getting it from both sides. B)

Read S-L-O-W-L-Y. I said that the current D1 privates would openly recruit after they went to D2. Don't let your emotions get in the way of your comprehension.
You obviously don't know much about the D2 rules then. D2 schools are NOT allowed to openly recruit either. Why would the D1 privates moving to D2 suddenly begin doing it. For a self-proclaimed expert ... you really don't know the rules very well.

The privates are over budget and the teachers are under paid. Yet, I can't remember a private school closing. As a matter of fact, I believe there have been more than a few that came into existence in the last 20 years. As for the teachers doing more for less... Why? You guys make it sound like you are the victim of some contract swindle and are bound. Don't like the pay? Go somewhere else. Don't want to leave? Stay where you are and live with the pay.
You don't seem to understand the mission of most, if not all, private schools and the teachers that work there. The teachers are happy to be there furthering the lives of the kids within whatever the schools mission is. I wasn't saying that anyone was complaining ... I was addressing your ignorance on the pay structures of private school teachers and coaches ... nothing else. You insinuated that privates paid more to get high quality coaches and teachers.

Touche'....those schools ARE the giant killers, aren't they?

This serves as my response to BC, as well.

This is the last you're going to hear from me on this subject, so blast away. If you want to be enlightened with my prose and opinions on this tired subject, find all my posts and look on pages 5, 6, and 7. This was the extent of my input at the height of my interest in this matter. My posts on the subject are scattered throughout those 3 pages and my thoughts, ideas and opinions are covered within those posts. There's enough abrasiveness in there to keep you guys chapped at least until after Christmas. And, yes... touche' IS my favorite French word.

We're always glad to serve. Please come again for your second helping of crow anytime. B)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic