Jackson Christian at McKenzie

ReitzFan

If you can't make it to McKenzie to watch the JCS at McKenzie game on Friday night, you can listen to it in the Jackson/Madison County area on WTJS 1390AM.

Join Stan Gerard and Jimmy Butler as they call the action in what will be a very exciting Class 1A showdown. The pre-game show will begin at 6:30pm. Kick-off is at 7pm.

Thanks for the info RitzFan do you know if it will air on tv like channel 60 like the other games have :lol:

Thanks for the info RitzFan do you know if it will air on tv like channel 60 like the other games have :lol:

Channel 60 on the cable systems in Jackson does not carry football games. JEA carried regular season games (game of the week format) and one of the PBS stations carried the JCS/Union City game last week. If you are talking about a station carrying the game in the McKenzie area, I would have no idea on that. Sorry I can't be of further help. I do know that McKenzie will have radio coverage as well. I just don't know what station it is.