Hunters Lane Tournament

timbdp

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mt. Juliet plays Glencliff at 5pm on Wednesday

Nice win for the Lady Bears tonight, 60 to 41. Score was really not that close, Coach Fryer brought reserves in as early as I have ever seen. Second game in a row I have seen the Bears really light it up from 3 point land! Glencliff has a very impressive young lady, #22 - Carolyn Miller, who scored a bunch of their points.

Go Bears, good luck on Friday!

:thumb:

Edited by MJ AND BEYOND

Congrats to the Lady Bears after an impressive win over White's Creek, 89-46. Bears were a bit lethargic in the first half, could easily scored 50+ against this small quick team. Posts were a bit sloppy with turn overs and dropped boards. Coach Fryer must have shook the team up a bit at half time as the blow-out was on in the 3rd quarter.

Top scorers were Jordan Nixon 33 points (easy lay-ups on breakaways) and K.C. Van Atta 29 points who looks to break the MJ record for 3 pointers this year (she has 16 in 3 games by my count)!

Next game is the Leroy Wright champs at 7 PM Saturday night aginst the winner of the McGavock/Hunter's Lane game.

Would like to hear thoughts on District 12 or 11 (region 6) expectations this year...

Go Bears! B)

Edited by MJ AND BEYOND

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• The gustatory amalgamation of succulent pork chops juxtaposed with verdant greens indeed evokes a sensory delight. Clint's narrative, imbued with the ethos of resilience, navigated the tumultuous waters of the 1980s with commendable fortitude. As for the prospective successor to the coaching helm, the mention of esteemed mentor Nick Saban's absence prompts a discerning hesitation towards alternative candidates, for excellence is the sole criterion deemed worthy of emulation.  Pray, may I inquire as to your esteemed identity? Are you perchance a luminary within the domain of coaching, endowed with unparalleled wisdom and insight?
    • The individual in question appears to engage in prolific posting without a discernible purpose. It is my conjecture that, in offline interactions, they derive considerable satisfaction from their own verbal expressions. 
    • Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!