Is Libert Tech as good as everyone says they are?

Hoops1stLuv14

Look. As a Bolivar fan, I feel by Liberty just like I did BCHS last year... the Liberty guys ARE the champs until it's taken from them. They are the team to beat.

I noticed in the Jax Sun that they already realize others are gunning for them and let me say---YOU BET YOUR LIFE THEY ARE!!! Comes with the territory...as I'm sure they know.

But, even though many others didn't say the same about BCHS last year--but no matter...my money is on Liberty until/unless they show they don't deserve the respect that comes with the crown.

But others will have to TAKE it. They are the champs and won't just give it away.

One thing however...they are LOADED with talent. Good for them. But enjoy this year Liberty fan...rebuilding, to some extent, isn't far off. Any true fan should know that.

AND.... Hoops, I just read this:

No one else out there thinks yea or nay bout Liberty ??? these guys are the champs. Maybe AA dosen't get much attention cause Bolivar fans are on the hush now.

And even though I just finished giving props to Liberty...I'm ONE BCHS fan who's NOT on the "hush". And won't be.

It will be interesting to read your comments as the season(and next) goes by.

Just what have you got against Bolivar anyway? Whatever it is...you should try getting over it, since a BCHS fan can't even pay your beloved team a compliment. If we lose...I for one won't claim a riot ensued or the refs stole it as "some" fans did last year.

Edited by firefulmer

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Icy... the origional thread topic was about Liberty. I said Memphis is ruff and it show in the stands i did't say it had anything to do with the players...futhermore the murder rate there is more than enough reason to consider memphis a place where an INDIVIDUAL has to be mentally and physicaly tuff..and also smart. You can take anything you want out of context, just do it on your own thread. I'm done with you.

"oooh, soft spot"?

You're right. It was about Liberty...not Bolivar fans "hushing this year"....right?

Edited by firefulmer