Scott High Highlanders

Bama On The Wall

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrible pick by me! I thought Kingston was better than that. Great win to start out the district for Scott CO. Scott Co. definately welcomed Kingston's coach to men's basketball!

Ummmm...i think maybe Kingston is a good team maybe Scott just came to play the way they can and just showed how dominate they are going to be in this district this year.....good game to Kody Silcox i think he finished with 22pts.....but the whole team played their butt off

Well i wouldn't say Kingston is a good TEAM! They only had 3 guys score last night. If they continue to do that, they will not win much at all in the district. I think Scott is good but i wouldn't as far to say they are going to be dominate in the district. Lose by 30 one night and win by 30 the next night, they better come ready to play every night in this district!

Yeah..2 starters got in foul trouble early..Scott plays kingston tonight ..first district game..What does everyone think about it??

Well i dont think that even if those 2 starters wouldnt have gotten into foul trouble would have turned this game around cuz even an exuse like foul trouble doesnt cover up the 31 point loss in this one...scott just got beat period :P

Well i dont think that even if those 2 starters wouldnt have gotten into foul trouble would have turned this game around cuz even an exuse like foul trouble doesnt cover up the 31 point loss in this one...scott just got beat period :P

Well im not for sure what game you are talking about but if you are talking about the Kingston Game from last night Scott Was just the better team and even though Givens got fouled out one person just cant win a game and there will be a big test this friday night as the Panthers of Stone Memorial Rules into Highlander Gym any guesses on what will happen

Well im not for sure what game you are talking about but if you are talking about the Kingston Game from last night Scott Was just the better team and even though Givens got fouled out one person just cant win a game and there will be a big test this friday night as the Panthers of Stone Memorial Rules into Highlander Gym any guesses on what will happen

We was talkin bout cumberland gap game

Scott got beat again tonite....stone memorial can shoot the 3 so for all the teams in this district u better guard the 3....and i think the final score was by at least 20

DId they all shoot the ball well from outside or was it just one kid that beat yall?? And does anyone know how they stayed so close with catholic are they really just that good or what because i had heard they were a real small team and wouldnt be that good or effective in district play

DId they all shoot the ball well from outside or was it just one kid that beat yall?? And does anyone know how they stayed so close with catholic are they really just that good or what because i had heard they were a real small team and wouldnt be that good or effective in district play

They only scored 31 points against Catholic so it's not like they scored much against us. We had a horrible night shooting the ball or we would have beaten them pretty badly. We had some first game jitters with no Hall of Fame games or scrimmages other than 2 at S-Doyle's playday and that was without any of our football players. We got great looks but were unable to knock down shots that we would normally hit. I was shocked when I saw that they had beaten Scott like that especially at home. A coach from the fall league at Oak Ridge put them on par with an A team or AAA J.V. team. Harrison Smith only took 2-3 shots and didn't do much but he had only been to 1 practice then.