Scott High Highlanders

Bama On The Wall

They only scored 31 points against Catholic so it's not like they scored much against us. We had a horrible night shooting the ball or we would have beaten them pretty badly. We had some first game jitters with no Hall of Fame games or scrimmages other than 2 at S-Doyle's playday and that was without any of our football players. We got great looks but were unable to knock down shots that we would normally hit. I was shocked when I saw that they had beaten Scott like that especially at home. A coach from the fall league at Oak Ridge put them on par with an A team or AAA J.V. team. Harrison Smith only took 2-3 shots and didn't do much but he had only been to 1 practice then.

Harrison is a football player playin football so i wouldnt expect him to burn anybody in bball like he did in fooball...and last year when they came to play scott he only took 2 shots with zero points and didnt play a hole lot

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright after watch the stone memorial game i realized tat some1 is gonna have to take the scoring role for scott cuz Dusty Griffith shoots way to much and hits way to little.He trys to do everything by himself.Cody Silcox or Nash Strunk are the best players on the team so they should be the ones taken the shots and stuff Not Dusty.Dusy is a good ball handler but he shoots way to much and if i was coach Hall i would tell him that.In High school u have to be a team player and he isnt :thumb:

They only scored 31 points against Catholic so it's not like they scored much against us. We had a horrible night shooting the ball or we would have beaten them pretty badly. We had some first game jitters with no Hall of Fame games or scrimmages other than 2 at S-Doyle's playday and that was without any of our football players. We got great looks but were unable to knock down shots that we would normally hit. I was shocked when I saw that they had beaten Scott like that especially at home. A coach from the fall league at Oak Ridge put them on par with an A team or AAA J.V. team. Harrison Smith only took 2-3 shots and didn't do much but he had only been to 1 practice then.

ummm....most of the shots that were missed were rite underneath the basket...yeah there were alot from the 3 missed and free throws but give me a break u have got to make those under the basket and not worry bout the other player blockin u

Alright after watch the stone memorial game i realized tat some1 is gonna have to take the scoring role for scott cuz Dusty Griffith shoots way to much and hits way to little.He trys to do everything by himself.Cody Silcox or Nash Strunk are the best players on the team so they should be the ones taken the shots and stuff Not Dusty.Dusy is a good ball handler but he shoots way to much and if i was coach Hall i would tell him that.In High school u have to be a team player and he isnt :thumb:

Hey bama don't be puttin people down like that. He is a good player and you ain't coach hall so who cares what u would do.

Does Scott Co. even play defense? And if they do, what defense do they play? Stone Memorial beat you by atleast 20 but only scored 31 points on Knox. Catholic. Sounds like no one from Scott CO. scouted Stone either before they played them.

They dont play alot of it if they do...The only players i saw playing d was joe brooks and kody silcox...and shs51 shutup cuz u havent even been to a scott game this year and if the football roster is right chase slaven is #51 so how u doin chase?

They dont play alot of it if they do...The only players i saw playing d was joe brooks and kody silcox...and shs51 shutup cuz u havent even been to a scott game this year and if the football roster is right chase slaven is #51 so how u doin chase?

now dont be downing my boy chase there bama he has been to some games but that isnt the point there are more people then that that play d..if u was at the game you would of saw that.it was just one of those nights.if i know the highlanders right they will bounce back after a lose, coach hall will have his boys practicing hard and getting ready for c gap.

ummm....most of the shots that were missed were rite underneath the basket...yeah there were alot from the 3 missed and free throws but give me a break u have got to make those under the basket and not worry bout the other player blockin u

I know we missed some under the basket. That's not a concern, that was more a lack of chemistry with the football guys just getting into the mix. I was more referring to going like 3-24 from the three point line. Just wait Harrison will light up several people just like he did in football. He scored about 18 in our sub-state game last year and had several MASSIVE DUNKS that really got us going.

Dusty shootin to much???...most of his shots he took he was open...they might hav been one or 2 but..dusty is a good shooter and he shouldnt stop shootin. and that should go for all the guards up front (Nash, Blake, and jordan..if your open take the shot it will eventually come to you.. ..everyone was just havin a off night..shs didnt shoot good from the line either....