Jo Byrns 2007

1A Sports Fan

BRING IT ON, dedicate yourself to be a better football player and not one of those that say I play football, there is a difference , come july and august when practice starts and if you have dedicated yourself to be the best, some of your (I play football) teamates will say, so & so is a beast this year. keep working hard and yes you are welcome to workout with some older DEVILS. Encourage your teamates, help them, dont goof off, to be the best doesnt come easy! get in touch with me or just come by and we c an get our schedule worked out. GO RED DEVILS we dont play when we lift so come prepared to work hard shurely you can workout with a couple soon to be 44 year olds. OLD DEVILS just wanting to help the young DEVILS

alright, i guest if your going the er tomorrow i will see you their and we will talk about it.

by the way this is brett

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reddevil mascot i noticed u wernt at the game. we need to meet sometime to talk about lifting.

p.s. i forgot to tell you i lift with david nordy i was wondering if he could work to, i'm to tring to heavy the load for u.

by the way there is a ton of us now taking is serious. encluding matt b. matt s. cody poole zack and then some aint and one is a potintal starter.

reddevil mascot i noticed u wernt at the game. we need to meet sometime to talk about lifting.

p.s. i forgot to tell you i lift with david nordy i was wondering if he could work to, i'm to tring to heavy the load for u.

by the way there is a ton of us now taking is serious. encluding matt b. matt s. cody poole zack and then some aint and one is a potintal starter.

sorry wasnt at the game big man, if you would give your number to the homecoming queen I will call you, I promise. good to hear you guys are lifting like you are keep it up. if nordy is lifting with you then he is serious about it so he also is welcome. hope its OK with your parents if so get your number to me. push matt b hard he could be awsome if he works at it hard,GO RED DEVILS

sorry wasnt at the game big man, if you would give your number to the homecoming queen I will call you, I promise. good to hear you guys are lifting like you are keep it up. if nordy is lifting with you then he is serious about it so he also is welcome. hope its OK with your parents if so get your number to me. push matt b hard he could be awsome if he works at it hard,GO RED DEVILS

my parents said its cool they trust you, alittle bit. :lol: i will give the number to J.C. first thing in the morning.

my parents said its cool they trust you, alittle bit. :thumb: i will give the number to J.C. first thing in the morning.

This thread has turned into a Jo Byrns make out session. Guys, I understand you want to workout but just call each other on your own time. I feel like I just saw you two kiss a few threads a go. I was using sarcasm in those last couple of sentences.

Truth is if you lose a lot of seniors it will take a small program like Jo Byrns a year or so to build back up. Even the most dominant 1-A teams have to rebuild. Trousdale did it this year. Friendship will go through it next year. You have had a good three years and the fact that your region is very weak does help you guys in trying to four-peat. Also since the region has expanded to a ten team region, Jo Byrns only has to play one nonregion game. Therefore, further strengthening the chances of the ole' Red and whatever the other color is (white or black) to go undefeated again this season. We had a very similar last couple of seasons in our region the past two years. For the most part, all of the teams in our region was horrible, therefore we have a stockpiled a very good region record. The good thing for Jo Bryns is you are the only competition you have right now in your region. But, to think that you can compete for a third/ fourth round playoff game is a little bit of a stretch. Out.

Edited by Camdenlionpride

This thread has turned into a Jo Byrns make out session. Guys, I understand you want to workout but just call each other on your own time. I feel like I just saw you two kiss a few threads a go. I was using sarcasm in those last couple of sentences.

Truth is if you lose a lot of seniors it will take a small program like Jo Byrns a year or so to build back up. Even the most dominant 1-A teams have to rebuild. Trousdale did it this year. Friendship will go through it next year. You have had a good three years and the fact that your region is very weak does help you guys in trying to four-peat. Also since the region has expanded to a ten team region, Jo Byrns only has to play one nonregion game. Therefore, further strengthening the chances of the ole' Red and whatever the other color is (white or black) to go undefeated again this season. We had a very similar last couple of seasons in our region the past two years. For the most part, all of the teams in our region was horrible, therefore we have a stockpiled a very good region record. The good thing for Jo Bryns is you are the only competition you have right now in your region. But, to think that you can compete for a third/ fourth round playoff game is a little bit of a stretch. Out.

Its obvious you are an outsider and not at all familiar with the Jo Byrns Football program and that is why I am giving you the benefit of the doubt. Jo Byrns is not gonna have to rebuild in 2007. They lose some key players, but there were guys on the sideline that are goona step up and take over. This will be a reload season. They will make it just as deep into the playoffs in 2007 as they did in 2006.

I'm glad somebody finally said this. I don't know which is worse.... listening to you guys snuggle up to each other or waiting to read the next thread that you start so you can talk about yourself. Go search the threads and take a look at how much you guys like to talk about yourself. You've had a couple of good years but to be respected you need to do more than talk about how good your going to be on CoachT. Winning games in a weak region doesn't mean your a powerhouse.

I'm glad somebody finally said this. I don't know which is worse.... listening to you guys snuggle up to each other or waiting to read the next thread that you start so you can talk about yourself. Go search the threads and take a look at how much you guys like to talk about yourself. You've had a couple of good years but to be respected you need to do more than talk about how good your going to be on CoachT. Winning games in a weak region doesn't mean your a powerhouse.

Good News for you...............You dont have to go to the Jo Byrns threads. If they offend you that much, stay away from them. If you have seen JB play lately you would know they are hitting the weights pretty well.

What region is your team in?

for your info CLP if you have the pride that your user name implies you also would try and make some kind of effort to see your program continue to suceed as I do in voluntering my own time to help some of the ones that want to be the best they can be. your inmature sarcasism is overlooked or could it be that you are enveous of a sucessful program, whatever the case good luck to your program and to those players that give the extra effort to be the best. my offer is still good for you upcomig devils to come up and lift. 3PEAT, o yea - deep in the playoffs, AGAIN! sucessful program you bet ! GO RED DEVILS

This is a Jo Byrns thread. We are supposed to talk about Jo Byrns. I don't know about the rest of you, but you do have a Bigandbeefy mouth. :thumb: