Balor School for Boys and Girls loses one to The McCallie school for b

bear cat brown

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do people not realize there is more to life then wrestling?

your right!!..... but I keep hearing the young mans ''dreaming'' bout 5 and its looks like his parents are doing what they can to make that happen. Its OK by me just as long as its within TSSAA rules. Guess you can't have an opinion on here without someone cussin and gettin irate. :thumb:

I know that going from DI to D2 you have to have a county inbetween your home-county and the D2 county school in order to participate in athletics that year. D2 to D2 rules are anybodys guess. I guess theres a rules book on it. I thought this kid lived in northern Georgia as some time here in the recent past?.................doe's he still? :thumb:

I know that going from DI to D2 you have to have a county inbetween your home-county and the D2 county school in order to participate in athletics that year. D2 to D2 rules are anybodys guess. I guess theres a rules book on it. I thought this kid lived in northern Georgia as some time here in the recent past?.................doe's he still? :thumb:

doesnt matter alot of kids from baylor and mccallie live in north georgia

Sounds a little complex, if you ask me, but I'm still riding that short bus - so who would? WV? :thumb:

I know he is wrestling in GA this weekend as mentioned earlier.

your right!!..... but I keep hearing the young mans ''dreaming'' bout 5 and its looks like his parents are doing what they can to make that happen. Its OK by me just as long as its within TSSAA rules. Guess you can't have an opinion on here without someone cussin and gettin irate. :thumb:

how in the heck do you know what a dream is!!! :thumb:

some folk are a tad bit grouchy!!! :angry:

it must be wrestling season... ;) or a riverdale fan... :lol:

how in the heck do you know what a dream is!!! :thumb:

some folk are a tad bit grouchy!!! :angry:

it must be wrestling season... ;) or a riverdale fan... :lol:

or a ooltewah fan, or a ravenwood fan... haha :thumb: hey Jeff, wheres Blackman going to be this weekend?

Edited by tnko

ok i dont know too much about this kid or whats going on but from what i understand he is leaving baylor so he can be a 5 time state champ and mccallie

first problem i see with this this if he is good enough to be a 5 time state champ why isnt he still at baylor...maybe somebody couldnt win their wrestle off?

second problem the kid is an eight grader...have fun wrestling isnt your whole life

3rd problem- 5 time state champ, last one i could remember was the kid from ny nickerson? i think, who has this kid beat to be thinging about a 5 time state champion or is he doing something called dreaming

How in the he!! do you know what he " ...want's to be ... " ?. I don't know exactly why he chose to transfer and I doubt you do either. I don't see where it is anyone on this boards business why he traded red for blue. He hasn't wrestled for any highschool yet. Show me where he has weighed in for a varsity match and I'll concede the argument to you, until then you are tilting at windmills. What's the point ? Raise enough stink to where TSSAA feels they have to do something, even if it is wrong ? Leave the kid alone and let's see how he does against high school competition. Tons of middle schoolers roll with high schoolers all over the state in practice, that shouldn't be cause for TSSAA to restrict their parents choices.

Maj,

You are having a melt down. Why are you all up in arms over people voicing their opinion? What happened is nobody's business but TJ and his family, you are right, however, it is our rights in this country to voice our opinion. You certainly have plenty to say when it comes to the TSSAA. Practice what you preach. You need to take a chill pill. Yes, let's leave the kid alone, let the parents do what they feel is best for him and all will come out in the wash. What bothers me is that more and more parents are pimping their kids around to schools to see what the best deal they can get. Parents are living thru their children taking them all over the country to tournaments and you can see in the kids face they are not into it as much as their parent. This is totally wrong.

McCallie is a great school with a great coach and great program, however, it does not mean everything is rosy. You will see next year! Want us to leave this kid alone, then leave the TSSAA alone and practice what you preach.

Edited by hoosierdad

What bothers me is that more and more parents are pimping their kids around to schools to see what the best deal they can get.

It takes a paying John to facilitate your "pimping" senario.

I'm at a loss as to why anyone out here is wanting to place judgement on the young man or his family. It appears that they weighed their options then did what they deemed best for them - nobody's business but their own.

I get a real kick out of Wrestle90's pitch where the benevolent blue only what to help the young lad pursue his "dream", but no mention of their existing 112 lber's dream who was a tornado youth wrestler and a paying blue wrestler for 4 years now. That family has been loyal blue for years. Where's AllSaints on this angle of the topic as I recall his strongly worded post from last season concerning these fine prep schools funding athletes to replace the paying customers in the starting lineup?