Balor School for Boys and Girls loses one to The McCallie school for b

bear cat brown

Loosierdad - That's right, I chose to make it public. If Mr Duncan chooses to make his thoughts public, then so be it. These folks speculating on their parenting capabilities based on switching school is inappropriate.

Do you feel better hiding behind that screen name taking repeated shots at me? You've shown that anything coming from you would definately be in the back.

WV,

I am glad to see that it makes you feel better to start name calling. Everytime you disagree or get upset with somebody, you stoop to name calling. I know as parents, we are to be role models for our children. We are to do what we believe is right morally and ethically. You certainly set a fine example for your son at the state tournament a few years ago with your rant and chair throwing. Then you got on this message board and let loose on Coach Connell. WV, you are the "Looser Dad". Just look in the mirror and you will see a picture depicting this in the dictionary. I have never done anything to deserve this title you won hands down and still holding the title. Don't try to pass it off on somebody else. This is your title and yours alone. I will warn you, you may not like what you see when looking in the mirror. The truth can be hurtful.

Why not just discuss and leave this childish behavior behind.

TCB

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TJ is in 8th grader who attended Baylor throughout middle school. He is an outstanding wrestler who has a dream of becoming the first five time state champion. He weighs 112 and was hoping to wrestle varsity for Baylor this year (his 8th grade year) but Bailey Whitaker, a two time state champion, is starting at that weight already therefore TJ would be unable to fulfill his dream. So he transferred to McCallie in order to persue that dream. He was deemed eligible to wrestle for McCallie yesterday. Now you are all up to speed! If I left anything out unintentionally please add on!

it is my understanding that T.J. beat Whitaker so why cant he start?

Loosierdad - You'll hold the title as long as you continue to hide behind your screen name while taking jabs at me. Be a man and put your name behind your insults or just stick to the topics of wrestling. Maybe you should also take another screen name as James Dobson when you choose to hand out parenting advise, anonymously of course. You most obviously don't know my children as all 3 are doing pretty good. Therefore James, we must be doing something right and you can sleep at night with that comfort.

Edited by walkenvol

Loosierdad - You'll hold the title as long as you continue to hide behind your screen name while taking jabs at me. Be a man and put your name behind your insults or just stick to the topics of wrestling. Maybe you should also take another screen name as James Dobson when you choose to hand out parenting advise, anonymously of course. You most obviously don't know my children as all 3 are doing pretty good. Therefore James, we must be doing something right and you can sleep at night with that comfort.

Not a matter of hiding behind a screen name, just changing the topic. I did not take a jab at you. Did you not throw a chair at the state tournament and rant and rave? Not a jab when it is the truth. You have this title and regardless of what you say, you are the true champ. I guess the truth hurts. I am pleased to hear all 3 of your children are doing pretty good. They certainly did not take their cue from you acting the way you did. Don't try to bring in others, hold your head up high and carry this banner with pride. You certainly are the only one who can carry this off.

P.S. Please have a chair at your disposal just in case.

TCB

Not a matter of hiding behind a screen name, just changing the topic. I did not take a jab at you. Did you not throw a chair at the state tournament and rant and rave? Not a jab when it is the truth. You have this title and regardless of what you say, you are the true champ. I guess the truth hurts. I am pleased to hear all 3 of your children are doing pretty good. They certainly did not take their cue from you acting the way you did. Don't try to bring in others, hold your head up high and carry this banner with pride. You certainly are the only one who can carry this off.

TCB

Zzzzzzzzzz...

TCB

Can't we all just get along